[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest calculator

@ruzikie
Yes, I understand how you feel. :((
@pinkytooth
I think he's just taking pictures with all of the younger cast because he may want to show it to his family at home; to prove that he's very close with them and to leave it on his web or phone to look at whenever he feels like it.

@calculator we will see how many heart will break into pieces on this thread when thursday ends and how many tissue we will spend before we watch the last episode. everyone will have a bad week including me. Eeeekkk, we should go to rehab to console and nurse our broken heart =(( :((

Yippie it's Monday morning in Korea.
Still no preview? Ugh~tumblr_mumdn9Ae921s208bto1_400.gif

They pose like a real couple. Can't they fall in love already?!tumblr_mu88wgHGDb1siqvhio1_500.gif

That killer stare. If a "stare" could kill, PSH would be "dead" (in love) by now. So cute!tumblr_mu88wgHGDb1siqvhio2_500.gif
Cr: to owner, tyvm.

Guest calculator

@ruzikie@Fannie J
The worst part is that, they'll both come out separately from now on and they can never come out together again.
Unless, they really go out with each other in real life. That would be a different story.

sachaaimee said: (breakfast convo) Hubbie : can I go to the gym after work on wednesday again? || me : yes.... || Hubbie : on thursday too after work??? || me : yes... || silent.... He watched me disbelieving that I gave him the permission to go hangout after work on workdays || Hubbie : can I go every wednesday and thursday after work??? You said yes too last 2 weeks... || me : hell no.... This week your last chance || Hubbie : why?? || me : Heirs will be finish this week, my cyber husband on wednesday and thursday is over too.... My Young Do will vanish next week... || then my hubbie throw his napkin to me...... =)) =)) =))

Hello guys,

I just signed up in this forum after sooooo many days of silent reading,

but I guess I can't hold it any more, YD really got my heart and broke it AAAAsh :(

I really had hope that ES could fall for him after his Major change :(

Although I want him to get his mom, I care more about that kid who was bullied by YD at the first episodes of the drama ! I want him to seek him out and apolgize to him !!

Guest sullifish

the picture looks like LMH leave from the party hall but dont know what happen while in the party?bringing PSH to LMH bday party?not so sure...so curious for the preview...

LeenN said: Hello guys,

I just signed up in this forum after sooooo many days of silent reading,

but I guess I can't hold it any more, YD really got my heart and broke it AAAAsh :(

I really had hope that ES could fall for him after his Major change :(

Although I want him to get his mom, I care more about that kid who was bullied by YD at the first episodes of the drama ! I want him to seek him out and apolgize to him !!

tumblr_mu88wgHGDb1siqvhio2_500.gif

What does he say? Something like 'maeum'? 'Heart'?

Lee Min Ho:  You know my heart already, and your answer is?
Park Shin Hye: Not here, people are watching. I'll give you the answer later.

Thanks @Love.
And annyeong @ruzikie, stay strong, chingu. Young Do will be fine since lots of viewers stand by his side.
Wait, it's contradictive, you want him for yourself :P
And annyeong too, @LeenN, glad you finally join us here. This week will be more than awesome.

I feel like missing The Heirs and this thread already. So sad for this coming separation.
I wish time could stay frozen for a while till I'm ready to let go. Which is never.