[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest shimmeringoasis

tumblr_mxig8juQ1P1shftu4o1_250.giftumblr_mxig8juQ1P1shftu4o2_250.gif
                                         tumblr_mxig8juQ1P1shftu4o3_250.giftumblr_mxig8juQ1P1shftu4o4_250.gif

tumblr_mxig8juQ1P1shftu4o5_250.giftumblr_mxig8juQ1P1shftu4o6_250.gif
                                      tumblr_mxig8juQ1P1shftu4o7_250.giftumblr_mxig8juQ1P1shftu4o8_250.gif

tumblr_mxig8juQ1P1shftu4o9_500.gif
                                          tumblr_mxig8juQ1P1shftu4o10_500.gif

wow PSH looking so beautiful & LMH so handsome... they look so good together :x :x

http://kcreationz.tumblr.com/

Guest sachaaimee

Why don't we just ignore them who's trashing the drama,the cast, the story..... They just shalow people who only see bad thing in their life.... First I don't want to make it personal.... But the continuing post made me sick... Just ignore them... It is our runaway dream..... One of them has been jailed.... The next one I hope stop doing her things comparing with only one side opinion..... It is a free forum but please respect everyone in here... We're here to make friends by 1 common love in Heirs... Different opinions are welcome but no haters in maximum level allowed..... For @alex777 you are not only trashing here I saw you trashing everywhere... You said you are YEH fans???? You said her lates drama is worst drama, worst story, worst cast.... Why don't get your self a long sleep u need that after spending much time watching our drama.....

Guest Fannie J

So excited guys :) everyone will come to Tan's birthday . i hope they have fun together [-O< If something bad happen please happen after the birthday [-X i want Tan enjoys his birthday with lover \:D/

Guest jjsweeter0211

New interviews with Kang Ha Neul and Im Ju Eun who both discuss about Heirs.
20131208213607475871.jpg

20131208213708619075.jpg20131208213811337197.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20131209n03789

20131208234007478488.jpg

20131208234122373096.jpg20131208234234145756.jpg20131208234330883446.jpg201312060758161110_1.jpg201312060758161110_2.jpg201312060758161110_3.jpg201312060758161110_4.jpg 

http://news.nate.com/view/20131209n03125
http://news.nate.com/view/20131209n03793

kaleidoscopegirl said:

They both have pictures with the spy, how come they don't have one together? [-X I want to see a picture with the two of them! Now! Not with somebody else :( (and the spy of all people, who's probably plotting how to enforce Daddy Kim's evil plans while posing with the two of you! [-X

Guest Fannie J

guadi said: kaleidoscopegirl said:

They both have pictures with the spy, how come they don't have one together? [-X I want to see a picture with the two of them! Now! Not with somebody else :( (and the spy of all people, who's probably plotting how to enforce Daddy Kim's evil plans while posing with the two of you! [-X

I've been thinking of the ending. My take :-B

It's December in LA, and a boy named Kim Tan just wakes up from a strange dream. The dream was...he met a girl and followed her to Seoul..

.dun dun dun blank screen. The End
I have tables for sale if anyone would like to buy some
:)mammut-childrens-table__0098620_PE239759

Guest kimmy2345k

♪ ♪  Love is the mooooomeeent ♫ ♫  This song haunts the everliving crap out of me.  I do not know how to flush this earworm out of my ears...   I want to shut if off,  but I hear it everytime I read this forum :)

I rewatched the 180 degrees turnaround episode (left him for good seems like and returned with not so much as "Im sorry I made your life a living hell?"
I mean what gives?  why the hell is Eun Sang  so unrelentingly cold, unpredictable, and unforgivingly frigid? 
That "reunion scene" could have been really epic.   
 Eun Sang could have climbed Kim Tan like a monkey, kiss him open mouthed for crap's sake and profess her undying love and devotion while Kim Tan is licking her tears.  I don't care if that  horrid " ♫ ♫ Love is the mooomenttt!!!!! ♫ ♪ is playing on replay.   I mean-- this dude  has forsaken  EVERYTHING  for her.   And she cant even say "I'm sorry,  I left you even when you begged me not to"...?? :(   All this avoiding each other were for naught, because it only took 2 seconds for all of it to go away.   In school, sitting on the bench, finishing all the hurt by an obligatory and a very  'General Patronage'  hug.   I mean Kim Tan nearly died ya'll.  Anticlimactic was an understatement. To me, they just dropped the ball where it mattered.

I have given  allowances to time limit/shooting issues   but I felt like the director/writer  is heavily depending on the chemistry of the leads  to befuddle  the brains of the fans and not  worry about   inconsistencies of plot and character development. 
That's what I resent as a fan.  That they would take shortcuts and  resort to haphazard writing because they think our brains are so addled and  ship intoxicated  to waste time on such 'negativity'.   I hate to be manipulated like that. 

We are down to two episodes, and miraculously  Kim Won is team Eun Sang-Kim Tan,    and  ES out of nowhere found the balls to stand up to evil daddy Kim.  Instead of scenes of characters zombie walking past each other... I would have wanted more meat in this plotline... and an explosive reunion sequence  so it will not appear anti climactic.   
I luuurve  Park Shin Hye,   but Eun Sang is not hitting the sweet spot for me.  Some passion,  chutspah, attitude, humor  wit.. and WARMTH.. would have given her a lot of depth.  
Having said those things,  I may or may not forget this grievance if there is a passionate kissing scene again  where Eun Sang is taking a more active role  in the whole process.  Kim Tan deserves to be loved passionately and deliberately.  I felt like Eun Sang is still emotionally in grade school while Kim Tan is already a man.  
♪ ♪  Love is the mooooomeeeeeeeeeeeent ♫ ♫   I probably would need a lobotomy to get that song out of my head. 

Guest Fannie J

guadi said: I've been thinking of the ending. My take :-B

It's December in LA, and a boy named Kim Tan just wakes up from a strange dream. The dream was...he met a girl and followed her to Seoul..

.dun dun dun blank screen. The End
I have tables for sale if anyone would like to buy some
:)