[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest park_shindae

rewatching the drama from episode 1 and now i realize that it was love at first sight for kim tan. the moment he saw eun sang standing looking at her sister, was that moment.

Guest laissezze

park_shindae said: rewatching the drama from episode 1 and now i realize that it was love at first sight for kim tan. the moment he saw eun sang standing looking at her sister, was that moment.

Guest laissezze

omo! this just shows how THE HEIRS can just grab that INTEREST from you... (no pun intended to haters)... 
class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"2NE1 speaks with fondness about ‘The Heirs’

2NE1 were guests on the recent episode of SBS radio show ‘Choi Hwa Jung’s Power Time’, where they talked about a variety of topics including fashion and television drama ‘The Heirs’.

During the broadcast, CL revealed that the members often don’t follow what their stylists had prepared for them. As for airport fashion, CL said, “We find it really fun and interesting when we depart from Korea, but strangely, it’s really difficult when we return home.”

The members then chatted about popular drama ‘The Heirs’. Park Bom said, “I recently fell in love with Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho) from SBS TV drama ‘The Heirs’. ‘The Heirs’ is one of my favourite shows in recent times.” Sandara Park then said that her favourite character in the drama was Choi Young Do (Kim Woo Bin), while Gong Minzy picked Trash (Jung Woo) from ‘Reply 1994’. But CL said, “I haven’t see the 2 dramas that they are referring to, so I am not really clear.”

Choi Hwa Jung then complimented Minzy for looking prettier than before, to which the latter answered, “I did a lot of slimming exercises, so I looked a bit prettier. I did more physical exercises in the past, but I am focusing more on doing stretching exercises and Pilates lately. I have to take good care of my own body figure.”

Meanwhile, 2NE1 has managed to rank highly on music charts with ‘Missing You’ for 3 consecutive weeks, while also winning #1 on the November 7th episode of MBC ‘Show! Music Core’ and the November 8th episode of SBS TV ‘Popular Song’.

By: General News Team

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

sadly i'm not as nice as you people who frequently post here, and my momma said if you got nothing nice to say, then just shut up lol that's why i'm not gonna comment on a certain post claiming the heirs is such a waste of time. well, reading that post was a waste of time :-@ , so moving on...

i honestly have no idea what could happen in the last 2 episodes. ep 18 totally came out of nowhere. i ended up VERY VERY confused >.<
it's not a bad kind of confused, but more like i was really scared, something really big and really BAD might happen to them and i'm sick and tired of getting depressed after seeing TanSangDo being harassed and maltreated by the writer =((  you know what i mean :P lol

but i guess kim won is going to help his brother out. i fear satan a.k.a chairman kim, who's the healthiest looking sick man i've ever seen btw, is going to destroy the love birds in front of the huge press, but TanSang will be stronger than ever (i hope) and with the help of kim won they're going to show that old geezer that love will ALWAYS ALWAYS conquer all the baddest, most evil parents in kdrama history. and don't you dare break that tradition, because it's high time for our otp to have their well deserved happy ending. and then the press will be like "awww, true love's such a great thing" and they'll be siding with TanSang and old geezer will feel pressured and fears him hating on his own children and wishing for their ruin might slightly tarnish his and his company's reputation so he's gonna end up rejoicing over TanSang's love and runs off to america (god bless america) where he lives alone and miserable for the rest of his life. of course it's all fake acceptance, but i can't help but to remember secret garden, where the wicked mother (omg that very same person is tan's 'mother' here as well) never acknowledged the relationship, but we still got a happy ending? with kids! \m/

so yeah, sorry for the long post, but i have nothing much to do, but to wait for my salvation which will happen on thursday when my fav otp ever will get married and have kids too. and if that's too much, just... let them kiss like they did in ep 16 for the last half of the show. i'll be fine with that too.

uhm... yeah, i forgot to say... hi, guys :-h

I absolutely love this drama from the start, it's so good. The script is really good, now i can say a love this writer, she is super smart.
Stop saying stupid things, if you don't like it, don't watch it.
I recommend it 100%... It has everything: it's funny, warm, original.... 
I love it 

Guest nonouri

myinnerbattles said: awwww see how pretty and sweet she looks without all that nastiness and disgusting attitude.
i really really hope rh ends up with hyo shin. they're so cute together i swear. couldn't help but be proud of her when she finally told her mom that she's not a product for sale. like most of them, rh's life wasn't a walk in the park either and she deserves a happy ending, with a man who can love her and help her grow into a fine woman. :)

Guest sullifish

what is kim jiwon holding? a biscuit or a milk chocolate?she looks so cute and pretty adorable face in that pic..lover her so much ~~~