[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Is it only me, but I feel PSH is getting prettier each episode...I've just had another heirs marathon and I notice that that she sparks more and more in time.

One more thing that I found my self bizarre, that my most favorite episodes of heirs are ep 16-18, especially during their separation. I can feel their strong love to each other and I cry over and over again. Maybe I am indeed a masochist? How can I love being torture like this? ;)

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

alex777

said: Finally finished HEIRS. Started yesterday and done today. Only good thing is park shyn hye. Her face is cutest. Like touching rabbit.

This drama is big budget but somehow i did not connect with this drama character. First 2 episode the english pronunciation so awful even with americans. They picked few guys from street to speak or something..nervous.

Anyway overall this drama not worth time..only reason i decided to watch is i watched you are beautiful (good) , heart strings (bad), floweboy next door(bad) ,heirs (waste of time).

Good drama always keep the curiosity  80% of drama time so people keep watching.

I find script always decent in romantic dramas but story telling direction is always mess in the kdrama. This one is example of that.

Guest park_shindae

Honestly, when Heirs is about to start its run, I had doubts that Shin Hye would be in par with Song Hye Gyo, Lee Bo Young, and Gong Hyo Jin's acting because the drama is a teenage rom-com. But now, I never thought she would give the character Cha Eun Sang so much life to be in the same level with her sunbaes.

Hey..I didn't know Kim woo bin only really started acting in dramas 2 years ago.......................! That's an amazing talent he has...acting so well with so little experience.

minozyeh said: Is it only me, but I feel PSH is getting prettier each episode...I've just had another heirs marathon and I notice that that she sparks more and more in time. One more thing that I found my self bizarre, that my most favorite episodes of heirs are ep 16-18, especially during their separation. I can feel their strong love to each other and I cry over and over again. Maybe I am indeed a masochist? How can I love being torture like this? ;)

Finally finished HEIRS. Started yesterday and done today. Only good thing is park shyn hye. Her face is cutest. Like touching rabbit.

This drama is big budget but somehow i did not connect with this drama character. First 2 episode the english pronunciation so awful even with americans. They picked few guys from street to speak or something..nervous.

Anyway overall this drama not worth time..only reason i decided to watch is i watched you are beautiful (good) , heart strings (bad), floweboy next door(bad) ,heirs (waste of time).

Good drama always keep the curiosity  80% of drama time so people keep watching.

I find script always decent in romantic dramas but story telling direction is always mess in the kdrama. This one is example of that.

Wow you really wasted your time with watching drama you didn't like in rally mode.. LOL or maybe you watched in skip mode so you only linked with PSH's face and english pronounciation.. and about story telling direction, pls forgive my bad english ... coz I can't connect with what you want to told about... LOL... no offense cingu... I just found your post really funny... LOL

Guest Llenzycris Salazar

done watching episode 17-18.. what can i say?? AWESOME...totally <3and.. i love PSH's looks at the end of ep 18.. she was just soooo pretty..I'm a girl but i think..ahh.. i have a crush on her.. :D :-*

Guest laissezze

THE HEIRS in an adage...
class="subject" id="yui_3_9_1_8_1386503302065_550" style="margin: 4px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; line-height: 26px; font-weight: 300; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, san-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"If you love someone set them free, if they come back it was meant to be.-Ricard Bach