[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I thought we'd have the BTS clip of the closet kiss by now BUT no the staff want to keep that all to themselves,makes me wonder what was really going down in that Closet hmmmmmm :)

~wahhhhhhh that BTS is tickling me.. i think, they were just trying to rehearse the scene.. and look at the second picture, I guess LMH, not KT was handing his jacket to PSH, not ES.. ahahahha .. sorry to be out of the topic, but i just can't help it.. JUST LOVE THEM TO BE REAL COUPLE, SOON! ahahhaahah..:D  :x 

Am i alone with this feeling? hehhehe. 8-> 8->

Guest shimmeringoasis

Omo the new bts stills making me so excited.. can some one plz tell me on which page can I find these stills? can see 3 of them here on which page are the stills originally posted..? just got home & opened the forum too many pages to back track too excited to search thru previous pages(too many as this thread moves really fast) will read the comments later on wanna see the stills first someone plz tell...

@branwen agreed. which is why sometimes I'm questioning myself if I am watching the same drama as the others. hahaha! :D I don't get all the hate and the blaming here. Hate ES, blame KT, vice versa, I just don't get it. From what I can see, these two are flawed characters and kids at that. Faced with such strong opponents, they'd eventually cave in and hit rock bottom. They equally love each other though they aren't on equal status in life. They are the cause of each others miseries so... they should eventually be the cure of those heartbreaks. I actually enjoyed the angst, hahaha! Daebak post by the way! :)

@cheky2 I find that weird as well. there wasn't even any kind of stills or news about that. like, it wasn't advertised at all. do they want us to think tnat it didn't exist? hahaha!

Guest krcodai

a tweet:
viewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29b
cr DC

briefly trans:

ep 18 filming and airing finished safe and sound T_T
wheeee

This Recurrence is not good T_T
This scene was ruined T_T
You cannot do it like this T_T
Plz do like that T_T
ep 1~18 till ep20 each scene each scene is filmed very carefully...

they said all people actresses, actors, PD, staffs, ... were not sleep, and very tired :(

huhu when I read this one, I felt so sorry for them :((
but then a small corner in my heart betrayed me :">
they've just finished filming for ep18 around ~ 1hour ago, so is there any chance we can see all of the scene in bts tonight :D
wow~~ i am dreaming again
8-> 8-> 8->

@zaizai_f4_only OMG! I laughed till my tummy ached =))

That's just hilarious. People can really lose it to that extent. I mean who does that? =))

Guest MelodyJ

krcodai said: a tweet:

cr DC

briefly trans:

ep 18 filming and airing finished safe and sound T_T
wheeee

This Recurrence is not good T_T
This scene was ruined T_T
You cannot do it like this T_T
Plz do like that T_T
ep 1~18 till ep20 each scene each scene is filmed very carefully...

they said all people actresses, actors, PD, staffs, ... were not sleep, and very tired :(

huhu when I read this one, I felt so sorry for them :((
but then a small corner in my heart betrayed me :">
they've just finished filming for ep18 around ~ 1hour ago, so is there any chance we can see all of the scene in bts tonight :D
wow~~ i am dreaming again
8-> 8-> 8->

How I wish KT's situation is like YD's. YD is allowed to choose his own woman since his father is horrible at managing his own relationships. No matter how abusive his father is, his father acknowledged his flaw and therefore would not pry into YD's girl problems. KT's evil dad is horrible at managing relationships as well but he still wants to control his sons. In the first place, he should not have allowed his first wife to suffer so much, nor the Chairwoman to manipulate her position to take KT as her son in the registry. Sigh.

Well we have 3 more episodes to go and I am sure it will be a happy ending. It has to be. I really don't want another open ending like Mi-rae's choice. URGH!

@krcodai

Wow they have just finished today. Wow, it means they only have few hours to wrap the whole episode, put musics and do the editing... I must praise the whole team then. They must be very talented, otherwise there is no way this drama could be this good if they only have few hours to wrap it. I also have to praise the whole actors and actresses. They must act very well, do less NG, so they don't need to take so many retake which will drag time, right...

DAEBAK!

^:)^

minho818 said: ~wahhhhhhh that BTS is tickling me.. i think, they were just trying to rehearse the scene.. and look at the second picture, I guess LMH, not KT was handing his jacket to PSH, not ES.. ahahahha .. sorry to be out of the topic, but i just can't help it.. JUST LOVE THEM TO BE REAL COUPLE, SOON! ahahhaahah..:D  :x 

Am i alone with this feeling? hehhehe. 8-> 8->