[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest laissezze

I am daydreaming: this red carpet is

KT ES Engagement

!!!!!!!!

8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->

your idea is much better than mine. Kya!!!!

Guest jjsweeter0211

757053_110413_397.jpg

'상속자들 최고의 1분] 이민호, 처절한 난투엔딩 순간시청률 25.5% "5시간 넘게 촬영했다"

http://www.obsnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=757053

The ending scene of episode 17  also recorded 25.5% rating, same record as the ending scene of episode 16. 

I am hoping that the Kim Tan Eun Sang scenes are not just him hallucinating...if it is I'll be so mad!! We need more lovey-dovey scenes please or that the emotional roller-coaster everyone has been taken on calms down a bit for ep. 18 because to tell you the truth I have no more tears left, I used them all when I was watching last nights episode!!

~wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. just done watching the full episode with an English subtitle.. and gaddddddddddddddddd I just cried a river.. uhuhuhuhuu .. ;( that break-up scene, though .. that's what triggered my tears from falling, and then it did not stop until the end!!!!!!!! .. 
  this episode depressed me .. ;( ;( I don't wanna cry gain but here I am clicking the replay button! tssssss 

LMH's acting was SUPERB!!! same as with PSH.. KUDOS to everyone!!!  =D>

Guest delisyoso

Christyy.ann93 said: After 17 episodes of this drama, I can honestly say that I don't care HOW this drama ends, as long as YD is happy. Maaan that guy is so damn charming. I basically watch this drama for this guy alone. LOL :P

The Episode 17 recap is up at a certain site that I adore but have been trying to avoid whilst Heirs is airing for fear of an aneurysm from reading the comments section. At first I was all ‘OK just read the recaps and avoid the comments’ but easier said than done. So I went again today preparing to be all silently seething and repeating to myself ‘do not engage, DO NOT ENGAGE’ and lo and behold, I think the tide might be turning, mostly due to the stellar acting of LMH in this episode.

Much as I love Heirs, I’d be the first to admit that while this episode was necessary, not much happened in to move the plot forward. It was kind of like watching a music video… but the thing is I found myself utterly, utterly entranced by it and my heart was doing all these aching flippy things and I was all ‘otoke, otoke’. It was because LMH acted in such a way that I could feel every bit of his pain and anger and frustration and despair.

The begrudging comments that LMH received regarding his acting at that site although OMFG HEIRS IS THE WORST K-DRAMA EVER OMFG, or so they say, I think shows how sometimes truly great acting can win over even your greatest detractors.

It was good to know that whilst people can have their own opinions about what dramas they like and don’t like, most are rational enough to recognize and acknowledge something special when it comes their way, and those fair comments juxtaposed against the brainless and idiotic ones (really, why comment on a drama that you obviously don’t even watch?!?) have revealed the latter for what they truly are…

I guess from this BTS KT waiting for ES, and then ES out of the car with a beautiful dress, and KT took her hand and went into the hotel :x :x
BasaVwvCcAArX6z.jpg
Basae6sCMAAi83j.jpg:large

or maybe they do date? with beautiful candles on the table in compact with christmas atmosphere (you know? KT with white pants and ES with red dress :x ) ;))look at this BTS pic,BasaQo_CQAEXiOy.jpg
sparkling Christmas tree on the right with the red carpet, is not that romantic dinner atmosphere? ;)) 

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80);"Lee Min Ho Has Never Cried As Much As He Did in ‘The Heirs’

As The Heirs is running towards its final episode, Lee Min Ho putting in all he can into the drama.

In the recent episode of SBS’s The Heirs that aired on December 4, there were seven different scenes where Lee Min Ho shed tears.

Lee Min Ho Has Never Cried As Much As He Did in ‘The Heirs’

“Lee Min Ho said that he’s never had to shed that many tears since his debut,” said a rep from his agency. “It was hard to even watch him from the side as he constantly acted out one emotional scene after another.”

Unfortunately, his tears won′t dry out anytime soon, as he was seen crying and shouting at his older brother, pleading to be sent to America in the preview of the following episode. 

Photo credit: SBS

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/52672/leeminho-cried-the-most-in-the-heirs-since-his-debut

I am 100 percent that somebody from the production team is lurking here. See, we once wish to see KT with his white pants and....TADA....!!!! Here he comes! ;) ;)

edited:

we also demanded to stop put too much lipstick on KT, and we get it..

we complained about Love Is The Moment and how the music director made it too loud..We have that wish also..This episode, Love Is The Moment was played again but they decrease the volume (if i am not wrong)

We wished to see passionate kiss and 'ehem' they gave us the perfect one!

So let's keep make wishes... !!!!

WRITER-NIM, we want a time jump, a grand wedding and bed scene from our OTP...Thank you in advance!