[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Oops seems one of my post went missing since I don't see it. After the breakup, KT goes back and finds his dad. He tells dad that he had gone to see ES and dad calls him crazy. KT tells that not to harm ES anymore. Says his heart hurts and his life is a mess and that he misses ES. He goes to his room and throws things.

Guest shewoonmoon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5aY9PUaT04&feature=youtu.be
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"#TheHeirs - Preview Ep18

Guest simplymebeingcrazy

minozyeh said: @simplymebeingcrazy our boy is awesome, right? And i was screaming Kudosh when he is willing to be send abroad/excile as long as ES gets her life back. He loves her that much, chinggu.. how can I not fall for him?????

~wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .. proud fan of LMH here... as ever, wooooooooooo ... great actor.... spell, PERFECT ... GADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD... PSH, will you not fall in love with this man? ahehhehehhe ..(just to lighten the atmosphere here) ehehheheheh 

I'm still at work and couldn't watch the episode, but thanks to you I learned what happened, thanks for the screen captures!

Oh my God, I am sobbing here like a wierdo :(, what are you trying to do to us dear KES? To make us drown in our own tears? I feel so  sad and hurt and heartbroken for KT, at this point I know it will sound harsh and cold but ES is not making me feel bad for her, I understand her pain and the fact that she feels weak but still….

LMH, what an amazing actor you are, how can you be so talented and make us feel the pain of KT in our bones?

I hope from now on things will get better, for God’s sake live up to the “romantic comedy” label, this is a freaking melodrama, we are tired of crying…we want happy too…

~LOL .. and all the teachers here were asking their korean students what happened with the episode tonight.. lol.. hello, teachers, you are supposed to have class with them, not to chitchat with this "drama" thing ... :D :D :D  

I am actually one of them.. but, still a failure, my student cant speak English well... ahahahha .. Tnx for the effort, kid .. :P 

Waiting for preview translation aaahhhh...

Looks like ES is really leaving but she says a proper goodbye to everyone first? E.g eating noodles with YD, meeting KT properly to say goodbye... At least it's less heartbreaking than just going poof!

Guest calculator

krcodai said: Oh my ~ Last scene: YD: if you meet ES then go to her KT: from now i will not go, you can do (have) that!!! My Tan :(( :(( :(( He said to KW he will do everything Won wants him to do, even go abroad and not come back :(( said to dad Kim will not seeing ES again, just dont touch her :(( My heart is breaking with this ep :((