[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

@zaizai_f4_only Yes, more or less is like that:
Eun-Sang looking for Tan, but she met Young Do who also looking for her, threatening her to eat noodles together. They were looks so close (intimate), and while Tan looking for her, he saw about the scene and got angry. 
I think its very basic, mian for my poor hangeul reading... sowwyy if this NOT accurateeee, don't kill meeee *runniiingg
*Edit : But if, this is the correct translation, I somehow deny it, I mean is Kim Tan still doubt with Young Do's friendship, or at least he can't believe Eun-Sang love after all the hardships ?? Is KT really that insecure like that ? Nah nah nah, 몰라 .. 몰라  ... 몰라 .. 몰라 ... 몰라 (mollaaaaaaaaaaa~) ...........  :-O  ~X(

Guest laissezze

OMO OMO! 
Seeing KT having that bruise makes me think that MAYBE he caught YD and ES hugging or something... just a thought... seriously, I DON'T EVEN WANT DADDY KIM COMING INTO THE PICTURE.  \m/

Guest shimmeringoasis

LMH is gonna sing nxt ost :x & its gonna release on wed, so will it be in epi 17? I really hope it is more to look forward to... omo so excited... hve been anticipating an ost from him since CJH & PSH sung osts for the drama hve been thinking may be LMH will also sing a ost as a theme song for his character, KT... & it'll be an emotional ballad "painful love" I m sucker for ballads so eager to hear it... ;;) wed come fast still 16 hrs to wait for epi17... :((
I love when actors sing theme song for their characters themselves, its like they're singing out their feelings themselves, makes me feel more... I wish Krystal and Min Hyuk sing a ost as well may be a theme song for our OTP or a theme song for Chan Young & Bo Na character...

@adlyn13 @shengvang haha reading thru ur comments of story building of characters getting stabbed/stabbing themselves have been laughing so hard especially at "dont ask me how the knife got there" & the title "what happened in jeguk high" lol  =)) =)) , u guyz r daebak!!

Guest zaizai_f4_only

pluie said: @zaizai_f4_only Yes, more or less is like that:
Eun-Sang looking for Tan, but she met Young Do who also looking for her, threatening her to eat noodles together. They were looks so close (intimate), and while Tan looking for her, he saw about the scene and got angry. 
I think its very basic, mian for my poor hangeul reading... sowwyy if this NOT accurateeee, don't kill meeee *runniiingg

Oh NOOOOO...ANNNNDWAEEEE! Not another KT--YD fighting please! We've passed that phase, chaebal!!

I'd rather Kt has fighting scene with evil daddy's bodyguard rather than with YD.

The police station, i agree with the assumption that maybe Evil Daddy trap ES and her mom as thieves or something and bribe the cops to put them in jail. KES did that in City Hall and with that , she made the leading man eventually kneel before his evil daddy and beg. So she might use the same plot again here.

And those passing by scene maybe happen after that. KT finally let go ES and while he is reminiscing their love, eventually ES is also doing the same thing and they cross each other, but this time both of them let go of each other by pretending as a stranger.

Da*mn it...I still need bunches of tissue this week, Don't I? :((

Guest shimmeringoasis

zaizai_f4_only said:
pluie said: @zaizai_f4_only Yes, more or less is like that: