[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

@ghia who is the crying one? YongHwa? :)) But to be honest, if both LMH and PSH have already had a boyfriend or girlfriend, their actually bf/gf should cry like that. That kiss is sooo God da*mn hot! There must be something burning inside our body when we kiss like that. Trust me, I know for sure base on my experience :))

Guest almontel

wow, the Heirling fans are something else...it literally took me hours to finally get to the end....and yes, I'm happy to know that LMH will sing us a ballad....i'm such a sucker for ballads...
the BTS pic of them passing each other by the Dreamcatcher shop...i do hope it was just a dream episode where one person was there first and was imagining the other one there...i just didn't like the pass-me-by and the evil may care attitude at all if it wasn't a dream...it's not just KT to just let his love pass him by like that, you mean after that 'bedroom' kissing scene they're now in a 'Idon'tknowu' atttitude? 
and i gotta give it to all of you for all of your imaginative stories....with the stabbing part...aigo...i really don't like seeing blood, so I want a romcom one....
so i'd really love to have a time jump...only because I want to see them like this:
Daddy Tan, Mommy EunSang and Baby Taneun with another one on the way if the 'wifey' looks like this all the time...
i don't think KimTan will let EunSang out of the house let alone have his BFF, YongDo come visit them...
they'll be making babies every nine months...ke ke ke...PSHLMHBaby_zps374728ef.jpg

>What's wrong with Tanny's face!!!<....

Chill guys!!!..For all we know it might be a love bite created by PSH!!

LOL you are not alone. I felt and did the same thing =)) =)) :\"> :\"> ........... I just can't wait for Wednesday to come. In my head is full of The Heirs, every scenes every words just pop in my head 24/7. Otoke??? How can I survive when it's end!!!!

Hahahha...That's what happened when we are so addicted to this drama!!!We overcome the withdrawal symptoms,we have to create our own drama!! =)) =)) Which might have left our spouses bewildered by our actions!!!! 8-> 8->

Guest sweetyeka

minozyeh said: ...  That kiss is sooo God da*mn hot! There must be something burning inside our body when we kiss like that. Trust me, I know foe sure base on my experience :))

Guest myhepyending

Its already Tuesday (almost 1 week after that episode aired) but we still talk about the hot kiss :P:P:P

@sweetyeka @minozyeah in addtion to what u guys said about they must be burning hot inside...don't forget that it's the first time PSH film a kiss like that ;););) LMH is so damn lucky to kiss our angel PSH like that :\"> :\">

Guest dijerusli

Still can't believe Tan's dad can be so cruel to ES. How could he? He's SoonShin-ie appa! The one that bought "My Daughter's The Best" cake. How could he so cold hearted? [-( :D

Guest sweetyeka

@myhepyending
hohohoh ... the kiss is still the best topic to discuss ...
I'm ahjumma, I still get the heartbeat every time I re-watch .. re-watch .. 'n re-watch it ... Gosh ... thought I'm crazy already :D

Guest dijerusli

@ruzikie - are you home yet?  I missed you!!!!!! Youngie is safe but he is heartbroken.....he needed US but he will be the knight in shining armor probably in the next episode!!!!!

I missed you!!!!!!

Don't worry my friends.. our Youngie is strong.. He should be. He has that lucky charm band aid from ES. ;) He also have MS as a punching bag to letting go his stress from broken heart :P