[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

sia3 said: @adlyn13
Don't worry about @Maja, she's just as sadistic as us ;))
I'm pretty sure she will enjoy it too, kekeke.
Hey hey c'mon, gotta show the new LMH fans how well he can act right?
It's for his own good :P (and mine). LOL!

The detective is there doesn't mean he will be seen by Ki Ae.
He's supposed to be a ninja and spy on Tan or scheming to stab ES... HAHAHAHA! *shrugs*

@sia3

I know @Maja already she is

playing miss innocent atm.

And you mean for OUR own good lol...

This wait is just too much!

KT hurry up and find ES and send evil daddy to a nursing home already! Idk why no one has thought about that.I've seen it in RL where kids send their parents to a home even if they're quite healthy all to take over the house,business among other things.

But I guess that would make KT and KW evil like their dad

@sarangyo
LOL, glad to have entertained you. It's a special ability that Faithlings have :))

@myleisuretime
Are you the myleisuretime who makes Heirs gifs from Tumblr?
Hahaha, your storyline has a Secret Garden déjà vu in it but yes, I can so see Tanny brags about his little daughter to YD. But you know what? YD will adore her! XD

@adlyn13
Why don't we just have a gas leaked in the Rachel's house?
I did that one time, instead of turning it off I just lowered the flame and it somehow didn't lit up on fire so I was gas for the whole afternoon while I took very nice nap I-)

BaiS9AcCUAIeORm.jpg:large
credit as tagged

rikasnail said: what? LMH will sing the OST Heirs entitled "Painful Love"? of the title could've guessed it would be depressing and express feelings KT to ES. kyaah I can not wait for tomorrow >_<
and after I read a few pages since last night, I admit that the signature of @leim competing with the signature of @leery LOL :))how can you two make me not focus to read .. =))

@sia3

Ha remeber when you told that story,I was like no wonder she had a nice nap,it was the nap of death lol.I have an inkling we've been watching too much CH and Faith...how about we poison RH then and she is squirming as her stomach burns,but wait @ Maja said why don't we stab the rest of the cast,a gas leak or a poisoning woud b against her requests.

See maja you ratted yourself out with that request

Looks like those dead so far are KT,ES,YD,MS,CY,BN,RH and YD dad and RH mom

Um what about Kim daddy what should we do about him.

@adlyn13
That's coz traditional Asian family don't send their parents to nursing home. They are supposed to take care of the parents but that said, they have money, they don't need to send him to nursing home. Just hire guards and nurse and lock him up like he did to Tan :P

LOL, we are turning KES drama into nightmares aren't we? But who asked her to always write evil parents? [-(

By the way, who was the one who killed Myung Soo? I think he should be the only one that gets to survive and tell the story to his grandchildren :)) The 'The Jeguk High legendary sad love story of The Heirs'. =))

Daddy gets to live and regrets what he has done for killing his sons, hmph.

BaiU6M9CUAARkWZ.jpg:large
Hmm... looks like today DAVE and BAIDU minoz are doing the food struck for the production team...

adlyn13 said: sia3 Ha remeber when you told that story,I was like no wonder she had a nice nap,it was the nap of death lol.I have an inkling we've been watching too much CH and Faith...how about we poison RH then and she is squirming as her stomach burns,but wait  Maja said why don't we stab the rest of the cast,a gas leak or a poisoning woud b against her requests. See maja you ratted yourself out with that request Looks like those dead so far are KT,ES,YD,MS,CY,BN,RH and YD dad and RH mom Um what about Kim daddy what should we do about him.

@sia3

See I am not asian then again I am hispanic and yes we tske care of our elderly parents til death,we resort to alternative medicine such as herbs to treat their ailments.

Its an more of an American custom,I guess.

@shengvang killed MS he stabbed himself by accident.

@myphim

Evil dad can be taken care of by a young nurse to cure his "ailments".

leim

said:

rikasnail

said:

what? LMH will sing the OST Heirs entitled "Painful Love"? of the title could've guessed it would be depressing and express feelings KT to ES. kyaah I can not wait for tomorrow >_<
and after I read a few pages since last night, I admit that the signature of @leim competing with the signature of @leery LOL :))how can you two make me not focus to read .. =))

No Preview, 4 Episodes Left, BTS Pictures Cliffhanger Kim Tan decided to take over and doing coup d'etat to SBS News ?  :))  =))
tumblr_mx7qzrbfaq1s8m1l7o5_r1_500.jpg

credit : 격주

@sia3 hello dear, i miss you hihi. I'm looking forward for the Kim Tan song that you have talked about hihihi~ :D

So, what's up with the preview ? Ergghhh, SBS don't do cheating with us right ? Sinc ethis drama will end in two weeks again and i'm totally failed for those again. So, what's up SBS ? Why do you keep turtoring us again ? :-t