[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest krcodai

This is part of the song that LMH sings (I couldn't find the link, maybe it is not released out yet):

한 번쯤 너를 위할 순 없니, 아닌 척 애써 너를 감추니
널 잊은 듯 살고 싶은데,
너 없이 아무것도 못 해.. 얼만큼 나를 버려야 하니
서럽게 우는 내 맘 들리니 널 미친 듯 안고 싶은데
너 없이 나 견디지 못해

내 곁에 늘 있어 준 사람, 그 사람 바로 너란 한 사람,
잡을 수 없는 놓칠 수도 없는 나의 아픈 사랑.
나보다 더 슬픈 내 사람. 말없이 날 안아 줄 사람.
그 사람 바로 너란 한 사람
cr: naver

Somebody plz trans this?
The song's name is 아픈 사랑 --> Painful love => poor our KT :((

minozyeh said: Beside me, is there anyone here that also kissed her husband/spouse/date passionately after watching the kissing scene in ep 16???? Or am I the only one???? ^_^ Seriously, everytime i watch that scenes, it makes me want to do the kiss too. I kiss my hubby alot these days :D And seeing their dates scene, makes me want to date also. I don't know weather my hubby notice it or not. But the fact that I am more and more passionate towards him, please him forsure :D

@NileRose

KES has made the story arc not just of the OTP,but also the rest of the cast. In AGD the heatbreak of ep 17 amd 18 was more towards other leads then the OTP. So I am sure KT and KW spat will be cleared and we are already seeing some positive feedback from KT and YD.KES doesn't just focus on the OTP alone but gives special focus on the rest of the cast and they have their own loveline and storyline. HS has his own story,YD,KW, and CY and BN even RH

Guest myhepyending

@aoiizty

Everytime I look at the kiss pictures/gif/videos...couldn't help staring at LMH's face....he looks so into the kiss....and made it more sensual! LOL :\">

alesia44 said: There's no way LMH & KSR (Kim Tan's omma) will be a couple in real life. She's married :))
She said if "The Heirs" get rating 40%, she and LMH must acting together in melodrama/romance as a couple.
The MC/Reporter ask LMH, can he do this? he said "Yes". The MC ask again "Kiss scene too?, he said "Of course"
Kissing beast, never say no to kiss ;))

minozyeh said: I just wake up and realize that Wednesday is still far from home. GOSH....this is torturing but it's the kinda torture that I don't want to end... next week is our finale and I don't think I'll be able to overcome the withdrawal symptoms easily. I did not really suffer when IHYV and Master Sun ended because Heirs as a replacement is so addicted. But after Heirs ended, I 100 percent sure that I'll be rewatching Heirs over and over again and will be lurking into this forum everyday, hoping to see more and more gifts or news about Heirs.

Lee Min Ho to sing 'Painful Love' for the OST of his starring drama 'Heirs'

lee-min-ho_1386030402_af_org.jpg

Lee Min Ho will show that he is more than just a man of superb visuals and acting skills as he lends his voice for the song "Painful Love" for 'Heirs' OST!

"Painful Love" is the love theme song for his character, Kim Tan, and is described to be a ballad track which expresses the love and heartbreak of a man who is ready to risk everything for the woman he loves. 

Fans will be able to listen to Lee Min Ho's voice in "Painful Love" when it's released on the 4th!

from starsung of akp

MINSHIN couple?? I would really want to ship these two together but it's better to be friends now and be lovers after havingthe best of their career to avoid breakup because seeingour ship fell out of  love ...breaks us as well.. =((

It's okay ..it doesn't matter how long it will take we are going to be patient and we will just wait until the day you guys announce your WEDDING DATE.. :\"> :x :x

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/12576/20131130/heirs-lee-min-ho-miss-analysis-charms.htm
I saw this and love the way they describe LMH long legs that don't end... if only I could explore!!!!!!!!!! yes I have doing a marathon of Heirs nonstop can't think straight either... I want more skinship!!!!!!! for KT and ESI can't sleep or study right... and when watching KT it totally has RUINED me I can't see any other man the same way!!! my hubby doesn't measure up!!!!! otokeeeeeeeeeeeeeeI hope Heirs gives us a happy ending for Reals one because there are too many sad endings in real life and if they don't I am seriously thinking on flying to S. Korea and kidnapping the writer!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \:D/

Guest sweetyeka

minozyeh said: Beside me, is there anyone here that also kissed her husband/spouse/date passionately after watching the kissing scene in ep 16???? Or am I the only one???? ^_^ Seriously, everytime i watch that scenes, it makes me want to do the kiss too. I kiss my hubby alot these days :D And seeing their dates scene, makes me want to date also. I don't know weather my hubby notice it or not. But the fact that I am more and more passionate towards him, please him forsure :D

LMH sing for the ost. Can't wait!!! It will be very heartbreaking
:((
and Han River will flood again tomorrow.
anyway, I heard that his previous song (BOF OST : My Everything) has been number 1 in china.
I hope that this next song will be has the same record or maybe more.

O.O Lee Min Ho is singing Heirs OST? Ohhh, me like me like!!!

You're my every, my everything...
You're my everything, love for you.

Btw, did you guys know some crazy fans hacked his site?
website-cua-dien-vien-han-quoc-lee-min-h
website-cua-dien-vien-han-quoc-lee-min-h
131202tekkimtanava-93011.png
Yes, Kim Tan is indeed everywhere. But geeze people, please calm down.