[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

[-O< Dear Ms. Writer please pretty please give us a Happy Ending with Kim Tan and Eun Sang Married and with lots of babies please give us a lot of time of them having SKINSHIP.... Please Kick Old Fart Kim Daddy out the curve and make him SUFFER SOME please!!!!!!!!!!!
For Young Do please have him find his mom and a good girl for him too.  For CY and Bona make them be together and tons happy. For Rachel A little Humiliation will be greatly appreciated it one because to really love HS who deserves better she needs to be good which right now for me she is still a Major WENCH will be nice if she gets some humiliation and then becomes more human... :D
KW please make him understand what is important and Help him GROW Some Pants so that he can get guts and learn to be the man HJ needs... for the Step mom please MAKE SURE SHE SUFFERS and REGRETS IT PRETTY PLEASE she got away with nothing and still was a Witch in SG this time don't let her get away with murder pleaseeeeeeeeeee!:-L 
for us the viewers please please rewards us with lots of skinship from KT and ES [-O< [-O< [-O< 

Guest Nur Hanapi

Few ep left and from the BTS the show would not pick up its mood - separation n noble idiocy

Totally agree with u guys, Tan has every right to be upset with ES. She left without a word. One thing you give hope, the next day you crash their world all together.

At least she should have discussed first with KT. Since when daddy Kim had a say whether she is truly ruining Tan, the old man himself doing a better job at it without her having to interfere. Plus KT should have a say himself of what exactly is ruining him.

I would like KT to be upset but not for too long. He has to understand tht this is the only way ES cn protect him and she's willing to do so at her expense.

At the end of the day TALK PEOPLE! COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY TO ANY RELATIONSHIP. Why do always the OTP of dramas goes down noble idiocy road on based self assumptions. I know they need the 'drama' factor but it's driving me nuts here.

If I fail my clinical exams i'm so gonna hold SBS reliable. This is mental torture I tell you.

Guest prosperity

jjsweeter0211 said:
On set, Lee Min Ho is known as ‘the prince charming,’ and Kim Woo Bin is known as ‘the knight on a motorcycle.’ They lead the scenes as they display their opposing charms.

— "THE HEIRS" - Hwa and Dam Pictures Rep.

So I've been camping out at sbs website to see if a video preview is gonna come out yet I found myself laughing at every comment I read there... :))

진짜 너무들 하신다.... (You are really too much...)

와우....글도 없넹... (Wow... Not a trace)

빨리 올려주세요~~ (Please put it up quickly~~)

올려주세요 죽을거같아요ㅠㅠ으앙 (Put it up please. I feel like dying :(( Uwaah)

=))

I might be in a minority, but I kind of don't want a "perfect fairy tale" ending for Heirs. All along, Heirs has been trying to debunk the myth of fairy tale story by giving us very flawed characters, and using very effective and often repetitive imagery and allegory to illustrate a not so perfect world of those heirs and heiresses. 
The show let all sides make a case for themselves. Daddy Kim, though we hate him so much, has a point about the rich and cold chaebol world. Young-do has his flaws but there's a lot more to him beyond the bad boy surface. Eun-sang and her self refusal of true love, but we can't fault her for running away from her feelings because she has a point regarding those barriers she can't cross. Those ironclad thresholds are not made to be taken down by an 18 year old or so it seems. Tan strikes me as a very needy person, but can we blame him? He's a product of his environment as well. Growing up alone, lacking love and attention from his family. I'm just amazed at how devoted he is to her after meeting and dating for probably less than six months. His love for her is too intoxicating and too consuming; it's doesn't make for a healthy relationship. Nonetheless, I got angry when ES left him, because her absence just breaks him down even more. It's even sadder because he's still a child. 

It's a bit ironic that the ES of the first episode had a dream of living a dreamlike life, then the remaining episodes show us that fairy tale is not quite like what storybook tells us. If the journey to being with your first love, your "prince charming," is too difficult to reach, maybe a happy ending isn't really worth it. 
They were two lost souls entangled in very dysfunctional and passionate love affair. What if Tan and Eun-sang just arrived at a point where they recognized that what they shared together was memorable, and this experience changed them (not for better or worse)?  But there would be a whole lot more to see in the future; maybe they'd meet later in life or maybe not.  

Hahaha...Having no preview is really a mental torture for us...It makes us come out with so many different comments n conclusions..Some even had to search other fansites for some bts pictures..I am sure for some of us,the only solution is to keep rewatching the closet kiss scenes rite?? :-B =)) =)) =)) ....SBS,you are such a troll..You really knows how to get on our nerves!!! ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X( ..Anyway thanks guys for coming out with so many beautoful comments and gifs!!!You guys are awesome!!! =D> =D> =D>