[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

class="title" style="font-size: 26px; font-family: NanumGothicWeb; line-height: 1.5; margin: 0 0 20px 0; color: #F60;"Choi Jin Hyuk Melts Hearts By Singing “Don’t Look Back” for “The Heirs” OST 2013-11-22 05:02 DRAMA-MOVIE
8b8266b2e8b52546840543372ce5f4b6.jpg

Choi Jin Hyuk pulls out of his cold exterior from “The Heirs” character, Kim Wonimage and lends his amazing voice to the drama’s OST by singing “Don’t Look Back.”

“Don’t Look Back” is the newest love theme song for “The Heirsimage” released on November 21 on various music portals.

“Don’t Look Back” is the love theme song for Kim Won (played by Choi Jin Hyuk) and Jeon Hyun Joo (played by Lim Joo Eun) in the dramaimage

The song is incredibly sad, with lyrics likeimageDon’t look back, not even onceimage don’t look back at me, who is in painimage because I’m still in love with you, don’t look backimage

Choi Jin Hyuk has previous experience with singing for dramas as he participated in the “Gu Family Book” and the “Panda and the Hedgehog” OSTs.

In “The Heirsimage” Choi Jin Hyuk plays the role of Kim Won, the older half-brother of the main characterimage Kim Tan (played by Lee Min Ho). He has a cold charisma but loves one woman from the bottom of his heartimage   :x

Meanwhile, “The Heirs” denied rumors of extending the drama with two episodesimage

6ff65e6600c0cefaf5062d3a252e513f.jpg

@daunkayu, Agreed, although I don't think he's been thinking straight since he met ES.  Didn't he say in the US when he was running from the two fat guys and Rachel called that nothing's been right since yesterday?  Yesterday being the day he met ES.

@pluie, simply awesome!  If only we could have such an ending and a honeymoon       

:\"> :x

@beamonkr, yes, he's not thinking straight since he met Eun Sang. Perhaps it's like the long winding road they took to the almond farm?
Zigzaging but still in right direction. Right but not straight?

2 weeks before the end of The Heirs. Start writing your resume, Heirling chingus :D We'll love to read it as antidote of withdrawal syndrome.

faidaris

said: I think the kissing scene in Ep 16 will go down as one of the most memorable kissing scenes of all time in K-drama history. So far in my list it's the best K-drama kissing scene ever. Maybe later if LMH co-star with YEH MAYBE that top place will be replaced. But still, I think it will be really close :\"> 

@faidaris hey you spoke my mind :) I too wonder when are LMH & YEH going to be OTP in a drama. I believe their kisses would be explosive :). Yup I also agree, the desperate kiss between KT and ES is the best kiss from LMH uptodate :). Also PSH's. Waiting impatiently for Wednesday.

Guest Fannie J

WTH ???!!?? Wake up in bad mood. WAE???viewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29b
What happen with you guys again ?? TT_TT passing each other at the same place on ep 9 ??!!??thumb.jpg
Gru... >.<

I think KT deserves an apology from ES. Seeing the spoiler picture when they just passing by like a stranger makes me feel bad and a little angry.

If ES treats him cold and acting like a stranger, after running away without a single word, I am speechless then.

in my opinion, KT deserves an apology and an explanation. If ES want to break up then tell him with words. Don't treat him like a nobody.

Ps: but I hope things won't turn that way. I really hope my interpretation of the picture is wrong.

Wait. So she is back in Seoul and she is walking past by KT and ignoring him? After leaving and making him cry? Grrrr. Ok, ok. I know it's unfair to be angry on ES when we don't know why she is acting like this again. Maybe Evil Chairman threatened her again? The reason better be good or imma gonna whack her on the back of her head.

Guest potterky

that photo is maddening. i hope it's cliffhanger and one of them MUST make the first move, holding onto each other. no more ignoring each other or what not when we're so close to finale. (typical k-drama, turning the tables round and round).
48 hours more before episode 17. :(
here's a consolation gif i found from DC (hopefully no users posted this). it's LMH staring right back at you.  :x
letn.gif

Guest laserbeanz

Wednesday = "countdown day" to view new epi of the weekThursday = " cliff hanger day" Friday = still in the bad mood for being hanggingggg…….( funs start to post funny pic )Saturday = BTS releasing day… Sunday = waiting day ( funs start to post funny pic )Monday = "preview waiting day"Tuesday = most anxious day …(talking about the preview & guessing the plot )
but after epi 16 kiss sense…. my routine changed…everyday epi 16 kissing sense  :\">  rewind rewind rewind.almost the heirs' s drama network at kissing sense start to show some distortion (too many time rewind!) =))  [ likes we view on CD ,rewind too many times gives some distortion

though this week don't hv preview, i m happy with the EPI 16  :DTanny is pity, he needs rest too… so ppl lets just rewind & rewind … ok  :P

Guest peppermint_fairy

My two cents on the picture that has everybody so upset and mad at Eun Sang. I think it's going to be Kim Tan's imagination...while wandering the streets, before finding out about her whereabouts, he will walk by the dream catcher shop and imagine her there. And he will see her walk past him (and then most likely vanish) just to symbolize his loss and his loneliness.
Well, at least I hope it will turn out that way :)

minozyeh said: I think KT deserves an apology from ES. Seeing the spoiler picture when they just passing by like a stranger makes me feel bad and a little angry. If ES treats him cold and acting like a stranger, after running away without a single word, I am speechless then. in my opinion, KT deserves an apology and an explanation. If ES want to break up then tell him with words. Don't treat him like a nobody.
[...]

Its really sad. its like in every kdrama that i have ever seen and in kdrama history, the poor girl is always running away from the rich guy and making the rich guy do all the work because of "LOVE'...

Why can't both of them fight for the love? where is the confident of i can do better? But then status really do plan a lot in our society that it sometimes do bring low self esteem of oneself. I can't wait to see a kdrama where no matter the status, they were able to love each other passionately without any hassel of breaking up but they have milestone to take that will judge their love.

ES, stop allowing KT to be the only one fighting for this love when both of you are in it together. yes, we know that you make him smile and don't care about his status when you're with him but when people start telling you to leave or tell you that both of you can;t be together, have faith and work hard!!!

--image removed by Rebby --

Guest myleisuretime

Here's my interpretation of the latest BTS photos...

1). Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang saw each other, but he would be the one to treat her as if she was nobody and worthless.

2). Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang saw each other, but Eun Sang would struggle with her heart and head. In her heart, she wanted to be with Tan, but she had to act as if she hadn't seen him before just to protect him and herself.

3). If they saw each other, they didn't' know what to do or say. The only way they could think of was avoid each other. Later, Eun Sang turned her back and ran back to Tan. Hugging him from the back would be make me very, very happy.

4). If they saw each other, Tan would ask Eun Sang why did she break his promise and perhaps asked her for an explanation. Then later, they decided to agree that they would pretend they didn't know each other in order to avoid being spied.

5). ….I don't know? I was busy looking at the passionate kiss scene. I was surprised at Park Shin Hye because she was so innocent and yet a grown-up. I am crying! In a good way. I feel proud of her.

But hey, I will wait until Wednesday and Thursday to find out what's going on. The writer likes to surprise us, right?