[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest ijustloveher

@vala87 how i can contain myself to those bts photos i want more happiness for 4 days episode ahead but judging from the photos look like we got more angst this coming ep 17 otoke?? Lmh to good as an actor i was move from his acting my husband got mad at me cause were running out of tissue paper :((  Chingu i need to work hard tomorrow to  earned money for the doctor for my eyesight and tissue paper  [-(  because KES NUNA giving us a hardLife!!!

Guest maizangel

With no preview of ep17,I feel like we r also being punish by daddy kim :)
wit his tone: the day u unstoppable replaying the kissing clip,will be the day of no preview! =))

vala87

said: You guys are going to make me get fired 

:)

) I literally laughed out loud at work with your comments, @rikasnail @ijustloveher  =))

Well, to tell you the truth I am not minding having no preview, we got a lot of BTS photos so much less we know what's going to happen, it's better not knowing, it's more interesting to watch it like that, so KEEP CALM AND WATCH THE KISS SCENE UNTIL WEDNESDAY 

;))

Perhaps my posting doesn’t suit in this thread .

Everytime we hook on a drama and there is chemistry between the OTP,  there will be a shipper of OTP. I do not want to be disappointed with the shipping , but in my opinion :

1 . PSH put LMH as the last chosen does not mean that LMH was not her type . Physically LMH is her type because he's tall and resembled her idol actor. LMH also has a great nose . I do not know LMH’s character. But I guess as long as he’s caring and hard-working, it’s not hard for him to end up with PSH . ( But I think PSH do not like man with the appearace like Go Jun Pyo in BOF ) .

2 . LMH definitely likes the  woman with fairy skin, and if I’m not wrong he likes a woman who can cook. PSH has great skin and can cook too. The funloving PSH makes LMH smile and laugh. But her friendliness could be a boomerang  for men who want to approach her . But I guess if she had been committed in relationship, PSH will make the man as her priority.

3 . I do not wish there was a news release about their personal life in the next two years, mainly LMH because he would be considered an actor who easily falls in love with his co-star . If the shipping is really do come true a few years later, hopefully it makes their choice as their last relationship.

Sorry, I have problem with my connection and can't edit below.

Guest supernovah

After suffering for 1 loooooong day. All I got is this? Tan and Eun Sang passed each other?????

Are Y O U Kidding me!!!!!

Pleeeeaaaseee.... NOT AGAIN!!!!!

The spoiler pics seem to show KT back at school and smiling, OMG!   :-/   I'm going crazy @-) @-)  Then. I thought to myself what if he's smiling because he has already found ES and they agreed she should stay there so Daddy Kim doesn't find her.  KT is walking around with his own private secret filled with lots of kisses that he replays in his head over and over and over again.  :-* :-* :-* :-*  Thant's enough to make a boy smile and me too!

chaa said:

Perhaps my posting doesn’t suit in this thread .

Everytime we hook on a drama and there is chemistry between the OTP,  there will be a shipper of OTP. I do not want to be disappointed with the shipping , but in my opinion :

3 . I do not wish there was a news release about their personal life in the next two years, mainly LMH because he would be considered an actor who easily falls in love with his co-star . If the shipping is really do come true a few years later, hopefully it makes their choice as their last relationship.

Looking at them smiling like this in the BTS before, why my heart aching now, after all the hardships ....
tumblr_mx6mv0ocUY1s8m1l7o1_1280.jpg
Now its become Crime Scene, before the real scene, real kiss =((
And this Mr.Evil, become ... nightmareeee !! 8-Xtumblr_mx643yCf2s1s8m1l7o5_r1_500.png

class="title" style="font-size: 26px; font-family: NanumGothicWeb; line-height: 1.5; margin: 0 0 20px 0; color: #F60;"“The Heirs” wasn’t taken abroad 2013-12-02 10:22 DRAMA-MOVIE 3b4549aa7b641bd2f59986e432cc149d.jpg

SBS drama “The Heirs” was seen in the East sea.

Online communities and SNS’s are claiming that “The Heirs” was seen on the east coast0242694950BFFD3E29F7B4 along with pictures.

Pictures show Park Sin-hye0242694950BFFD3E29F7B4Lee Min-ho and Kim Woo-bin surrounded by fans. They are also seen along the beach156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598

Apparently Cha Eun-sang supposedly left for Buenos Aires, Argentina156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598

The sixteenth episode of “The Heirs” showed Cha Eun-sang (Park Sin-hye) secretively getting a ticket for Argentina but Kim Tan (Lee Min-ho) found out. However0242694950BFFD3E29F7B4 she still left him in the end.

beamonkr said: @daunkayu, Of course he does :D  At 18. those hormones are raging and he just got the kiss of a lifetime.  He learned well in the US and was able to guide ES, who never had a boyfriend, straight to heaven! 

sachaaimee said: Claudia Ximena said:

sachaaimee

said: "I wonder if you hurt like me I wonder if you cry like me I wonder if you live all day in memories like me" (english translation of 2AM song I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me) Some how I just felt how KT and YD feel at this moment with this song.... Why this song not listed as the OST as well.....

Heirs made me an hour late to work today!! !>:) >:):(( :(( I decided to watch heirs from episode 1 to episode 10,before i decided its sleep time, and before i knew it was 6:00 am. Then i was like, im going to take an hour nap which ended up being 2 hrs lol....

I love! Love! Love! all the guys they use for this should.

I really can't choose between YD and KT at all. the way both of them love a girl is soooooooo very different. KT/LMH can made your heart melt. YD/WB can be a protector. I wish both of them can be in my life :)