[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest zaizai_f4_only

shimmeringoasis said: Oh the bts pic for which hve been waiting for so long so KT finally found ES....
:-O but why are they just walking past each other... no whyyyy this cant happen andwae :-t [-X 
turn around & talk n hug plz!!!! dont go ur separate ways noooo...
hmm may be this would be the cliffhanger for epi17 and scene will resume in epi18 n then they will turn around and...... 8->

Guest PBaddict

oh my... the walking past each other BTS pics... it's a cold war for the OTP? noooooo chaebal.... pleeeease no. Even YD is seen all alone in the BTS pictures... I guess the writer makes all our leads lonely for some episodes? aigooo.... my heart goes out for them. :( :(( We need a WTF button... seriously...  @-)

@Triv Please edit your post and delete ALL the pics :)

REMINDER]      
Hello fellow Heirs fans, posting this again! Please follow the thread rules and PLEASE STOP QUOTING IMAGES!!! (pictures, gifs, fan arts, etc.) AND VIDEOS.If you quote a comment please delete the images or videos, we don't want our thread to be locked!!! We have been warned multiple times. Have fun!!! :)

03. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links (including d/l links) will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.

08. Do not bash drama and movie characters, actors, actresses, or other members, or post untrue information. Bashing will not be tolerated by any means and will result in a warning. This includes but is not limited to the usage of derogatory remarks, spreading rumors, swearing, etc. Please respect each others' difference of opinions.

09. Do not quote pictures, videos or long posts.  Instead, remove images and videos in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well.
PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

Do not engage in non-related conversations. If you are not going to engage in a discussion about a drama, movie, or actor/actress, use the PM system or other means of communication. Keep birthday celebrations out of thread topics unless it pertains to the stars of the thread involved.

People Please read the rules!!!

For reference of the Rules:

Sub Forum Rules

General Forum Rules

Guest summer24

Dreaming that one of them will turn around. Why so many sad scenes?  I guess after ES, rejecting KT's offer to go back to Seoul (based from the spoiler I've read here), they'll be cold towards each other again or maybe, KT will cool down first that's why they just passed by, completely ignoring each other's presence?I don't even know what to think. This is what's happening when we don't have a preview for the next episode.  :((

Guest laissezze

@summer24: maybe they have a PLAN... that is to ignore each other, THEY CAN'T LET DADDY KIM CATCH THEM THAT THEY ARE TOGETHER AGAIN! I know, and I believe that they are smart and they will do something that will let Daddy Kim fall out from his chair! 

iamafan1 said: You're not the only one who saw that twinkle in his eyes. :x I saw it too, and I often see this soft but yet intense look in the BTS vids when he looks at her. And his eyes genuinely smile whenever he's with her. :x :x To be honest, I don't think either of them are each other's type, or that it'll end up being something concrete like dating. But I definitely think he's strongly attracted to her and probably thought of her that way. I think he might even be attracted to her because she's almost a challenge. :D She's known to get along as really good friends with all her male co-star. :D There's something about a girl that's super friendly to all the guys, and yet it still feels as if there's an unreachable distance, because she doesn't act as if she sees them as guys, but just friends. ;) It probably needles a guy's pride deep down, especially when the girl is pretty, and he's probably used to girls showing some degree of attraction to him. :D Plus when she says that she hasn't found a guy yet, his laughter was delayed, probably more as a reaction to Han Ki Ae's laugh than genuinely thinking it was funny. It didn't sound very spontaneous. :/ I wouldn't be surprised if deep down, he thought "What do you mean you haven't found anyone yet? What about me? Aren't I good enough? Wait, I should probably find this funny and not wounding... Ha.Ha. Ha." :D :D :D  Plus, she's genuinely pleasant to be with from all her interviews and shows (You should watch Strong heart 159 & 160), and super fun and can make him smile from the BTS vids. And she's different from most his other female co-stars, who are generally older than he is (and usually more his type). Maybe that strikes a protective instinct in him? ;) In any case, he seems smitten by her, and he got seriously touchy feely during their press conference picture-taking when he initiated the hand-holding, or shoulder grabbing, and more. ;) To be fair, he seems to have chemistry with the actress that plays Ki Ae in the interviews as well so I don't know. In the end though, I don't think either of them will act on it, and if they did (and I REALLY REALLY REALLY want them to), we wouldn't know about it because PSH doesn't want to go public. But as long as we get crazy sweetness in the drama because of real chemistry, I'm good. :D :D :D :x