[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest shimmeringoasis

@Jenny Em voted.. but the margin is so small will keep on voting...

@leery ur signature :\"> everytime I come to forum reading the posts, or in todays case looking for bts or any preview cant help but stop at ur post keep looking at the gif then *shake head ok stop what I was doing* then start scrolling again :)) keep on posting :\"> :)) :))

Looking at YD bts pics may be he's in front of some restaurant looks at it & then seems in 1 pic he looks at signboard of shop may be then he's thinking abt something, may be remembering something is it before he finds ES, as sec Yoon is one who has helped ES in hiding according to txt preview then YD is also looking for her so does he remember that ES was to eat noodles with him (seeing the flashback of restaurant scene may be in which she wrote on wall she'll eat noodles with him) while passing by restaurant during looking for her... may be he'll get to eat his bowl of noodles with ES this time...
and Tan's mom with the spy is she using the same daddy Kim spy to find ES's whereabouts :-?  *back paging to see rest of bts pics I hvnt seen yet*

Guest jjsweeter0211

MS to YD

"Are you perhaps going to be lingering outside Cha Eun Sang's house?
You can't do that!
You'll regret it later! It's not like I've never done it! I've done it all before! "

6yg.gif

cr to dc

Guest myhepyending

Why aren't they wearing the winter gear??? It is so cold out there in korea. ..I hope they will not fall sick....and also why they made KWB riding the bike again? And top of that without wearing glove! He will get frostbite!

Guest shimmeringoasis

Claudia Ximena said:

sachaaimee

said: "I wonder if you hurt like me I wonder if you cry like me I wonder if you live all day in memories like me" (english translation of 2AM song I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me) Some how I just felt how KT and YD feel at this moment with this song.... Why this song not listed as the OST as well.....

This thread is completely awesome and hilarious!! Hahahahaha

I don't want The Heirs to end. Oh how do I live without seeing this beautiful/gorgeous/awesome/passionate couple ever - KT and ES? PSH and LMH? Nobody can beat this combo.