[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest krcodai

kaciemom said: okay since we are waiting for preview 17 (come on people), can I ask all the experts out there?  When KT was in the US, he was driving.  As a matter of fact he was driving a very expensive car.  Now he is back in Korea, he is not driving but depends on the chauffeur.  So all experts out there, is there an age limit on when you can drive in Korea?  Or because of him being an heir, he doesn't need a drive.  thanks.

okay since we are waiting for preview 17 (come on people), can I ask all the experts out there?  When KT was in the US, he was driving.  As a matter of fact he was driving a very expensive car.  Now he is back in Korea, he is not driving but depends on the chauffeur.  So all experts out there, is there an age limit on when you can drive in Korea?  Or because of him being an heir, he doesn't need a drive.  thanks.

In Korea, one can only drive when they turn 19 (Korean age which is actually 18 in international age, well, at least in most countries). Since Tan is is 18 (Korean age), so he can't drive a car yet. HS is a year older than Tan. Last time he drove to HJ's house, he mentioned that he just obtained his driver's license. :)

Any video preview yet?

:-w

Guest ijustloveher

OMG after i keep repeating the kiss scene i cant see  Kimtan and eunsang  instead i  see clearly  LMH and PSH kissing LOL.. need to stop it!! they should atleast give us  BTS before my husband  bring me rehab..    :D:D

Guest almontel

I've been voting too but apparently been blocked since i've been clicking and clicking away....i'll have to do it again tomorrow, i guess....
i guess this is an SBS move not to release any TEASERS to make sure that the Heirling Viewers will tune in on Wednesday!!! but it's really driving everyone nuts....been spending the time just watching FM vids of our Heirs OTPs....and 2nd OTP....
I do love those FM clip of THE B, thanks for sharing my dear fellow Heir fans....

Oh god, my heart is still aching for kim tan. Lee min ho delivered such powerful acting in showing the hurt Kim Tan felt, I don't think I'll ever be able to forget the feeling it left me. His acting is so real that it's left me in deep agony. It pains me because while I know logically that this is just acting, my heart feels as if it is real and right now, Kim Tan is suffering. His Eun Sang left him and he cannot bare the truth, so he is hurting.

Now as much as I want to believe that Eun Sang's "for-the-greater-good" sacrifice is supposed to make Kim Tan stronger, somehow I feel like he was written to live for Eun Sang and without her, he is hopeless. Before she came into his life, he was lifeless, living but not really living, too lazy to challenge life, merely living just because he was breathing. Something about her when he met her triggered him to have courage. Perhaps it was seeing her struggle to make ends meet, traveling all the way from America for a better life, having hopes in her sister to bring the best for their family. He witnessed her dream suddenly collapsed before her eyes as her sister ran away with her mother's life savings. He was moved to protect her, to take her under his care and without knowing, he developed feelings for her. That was his place to be, to become her dream and bring the best to her and her mother. If he is the Prince Charming that came into her life like a midsummer night's dream, then she is the Cinderella that he must seek to find until the end.

She gave him a reason to do something, to live. She gave him the courage to return to korea, to protect his mother, and to protect her. She was his last hope but she is gone now. Can he really win this war alone? I know we all want Kim Tan to be someone almighty and strong, someone who'd be able to defeat his father but I pity him because he has to bear all the weight on his own and put up a fight to protect the people he loves when he is so powerless. I'm not mad at him because I admire his courage, entering war with his bare hands. You really can't blame him for starting the war so unprepared, because his father forced him into it. Every moment in life is a decisive moment; if he doesn't act now, then he will never be able to. He has many reasons to begin what he begun; he isn't willing to let his mother suffer any longer, he isn't willing to let Eun Sang slip out of his hands without putting up a fight for her, he isn't willing to deceive Rachel anymore. Unlike Won, who never stood up against his father to protect the people he loves, Kim Tan is fighting now. As powerless as he is, I'm glad that he tries and that he isn't afraid of falling. But like the rest of us, Kim Tan needs hope to keep fighting. If Eun Sang was his last hope then he is completely hopeless now.