[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest myhepyending

@Enonane1 another close space hug is when KT went to see ES after he reveales he is an illegitimate son to rachel....their hug is so close...I wonder if they can hear each other's heartbeat

@stucked

Yeah I checked the legs are short lol

Yeah there is a lot of skinship in heirs ,but it has more to do with KES writing style than with PSH and LMH,her previous dramas SG and AGD have lots of skinship and sexual innuendos to me Heirs is her more conserved drama despite all the skinship,we have all scene.

I agree though that LMH has had the most skinship in this drama,idk about PSH,this is the first drama of hers I've wathced fully.

@sia3

Need to turn my brain off,finals are upon me so its inevitable lol.

Ill check out the vid!!

KT looks so dreamy in tears ,sorry sadistic me is talking

Guest sachaaimee

At first it said that this drama is inspired by the Gossip Girl series in USA, only RH that resembles one of their character which is Blair Walldorf, but the others none. Even nor KT or YD resembles character Chuck Bass or Nate Archibald, despite the fact both of them are super rich. But now having rumor that Heirs will resembles The Great Gatsby... That surely ruining everything I have with Heirs.... Kindda made me do worthless thing following this drama... This drama has several scene that made me dejavu... Like previously posted by @prosperity I agree with her post... Please don't give us more dejavu scene... Show us that you are THAT GOOD writer-nim....with the spoiler shared before its relieved that ES will be found and knowing that Won oppa help to search the info that beyond our expectation...and knowing ES will not willingly to follow KT back to Seoul, and remember there as spoiler that said the Heirs were do filming at a hospital in Ilsan, kindda made me worry.... Please do not give us another dejavu..... KT is not worthed to have the same accident or same amnesia problem..... Going 4 episodes left but somehow I feel so uneasy..... Maybe I need to re watched again to help my mood....

Guest Fannie J

Hm.. look some BTS i guess a lot of idea about happen next . No preview make us crazy come up with crazy idea too >.< hate you SBS !! gruu 

I keep noticing that LMH and PSH are in filmed in the same places yet not together,I feel like they're doing it on purpose as to not reveal if indeed KT found ES.Like they're playing the same game back in ep 4 when ES moved into KT house and he just arrived to Korea,he would go in the same room she had just been and went out of.Or she was just behind him,but didn't see him. I guess its this hide in seek thing PSH talked about ES hiding from KT and YD. My prediction is YD found ES first at the beach she escaped to Seoul,so now KT will find her,idk just my guess ,I hope not cuz that would be annoying

Guest sachaaimee

"I wonder if you hurt like me I wonder if you cry like me I wonder if you live all day in memories like me" (english translation of 2AM song I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me) Some how I just felt how KT and YD feel at this moment with this song.... Why this song not listed as the OST as well.....

Guest krcodai

hi everyone~
i've been lurking here for a long time but this is my first post, just because I am too curious not to ask this:
what happen with our story in the bts pic of PSH wearing school uniform??? any idea? will they back to Seoul and start school again??? :o
this doesn't make sense to me :-s :-s

and I saw someone confused about the airing schedule of SBS this week, then I went to check it, thank God they will air TH as usual :)

<!--url{0}--><!--url{1}-->thth.png

Today it is cold in Seoul, 7 degree, no sun :( but no wind no snow fortunately :)
Hope we can get some more bts pics today, I really miss our heirs
Good day everyone ^^ and sorry for my not good English :(

Guest Truc Tran

I have been checking this thread so often for updates that I feel like it's my second home now. I'm equally depressed/relieved that The Heirs is ending soon…I'm gonna go through some strong withdrawals once it's over, but relieved that maybe once it's over I can finally get back to my normal routine and not eat, breath, and sleep this drama all day, everyday. It's becoming ridiculous at how much it has taken over my life! This is my first K-drama that I'm watching during it's live-shooting and I don't think I can do it again. It's just too mentally exhausting and obviously I realize how little patience I have. 
Episode 16 was one of the most memorable episode, purely for the emotional roller-coaster that it took me through. I was giddy with our OTP's cuteness and exploding passion (YES, THAT KISS!!). Under all of the cuteness was a longing and sadness that both LMH and PSH managed to portray flawlessly. As an audience, I can feel the desperation and longing that both characters felt for each other (kudos to LMH and PSH for making me feel like I can feel what they're feeling right along with them). I was devastated along with them at the end of episode 16. I swear my heart was breaking along with KT at that last scene. You can feel that a part of KT died in that scene. You know that phrase "Why don't you just kill me if you're going to ask me to live without you in my life?" In that scene, you can completely see that KT cannot live without ES in his life. It's as if his heart would stop beating if she is missing from his life. (It was at this moment that I was truly in awe of LMH acting…the boy can seriously do emotional scenes like nobody else). 
I don't know if anyone feel/see the same thing, but I felt like PSH and LMH totally shed their actor and actress armor and became completely immersed in their characters beginning from episodes 11 onward. LMH and PSH BECAME Kim Tan and CES. I really felt like their characters came out of hibernation and became ALIVE (This could or could not be due to the storyline moving forward, but either way, I felt like LMH and PSH gave their most powerful performances from episodes 11 onward). 
This scene left a long-lasting impression on me.Such a powerful and moving scene. I hurt along with KT :(:((da22b928gw1eb16l010a8j215o38oh3k.jpg 
I've said it once and I'll say it again, whoever is in charge of picking out music/inserting music at appropriate scenes did anEXCELLENT job. Each piece of music is just right for a particular scene, especially at KT's breakdown scene at the end. It is just perfect. 

sachaaimee

said: "I wonder if you hurt like me I wonder if you cry like me I wonder if you live all day in memories like me" (english translation of 2AM song I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me) Some how I just felt how KT and YD feel at this moment with this song.... Why this song not listed as the OST as well.....