[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

rikasnail

said:

I hope so too .. hopefully it's just a typo, I still want to watch the Wednesday-Thursday slot, instead of Tuesday-Saturday ~X(
@zaizai_f4_only oh gooosshhh your spoiler!!!! ~X( do not make me think that KT see both ES and YD road on the beach and even more first YD know where ES. and YD and KT fight back and immersed himself each other in cold beach! GRRRRRRR ~X( ~x(

Guest sachaaimee

The possibility is..... YD caught ES in a place where she was hiding.... By taking her to the beach KT joining them because YD already told KT where ES is.... He lost his mom and resenting that he dont have the opportunity to meet her.... And he dont want KT have the wound as he has.... So with finding ES and reunite her with KT it will make YD feel better.... How sad your love is uri YD......

Guest shimmeringoasis

zaizai_f4_only said: rikasnail said: I hope so too .. hopefully it's just a typo, I still want to watch the Wednesday-Thursday slot, instead of Tuesday-Saturday ~X(
@zaizai_f4_only oh gooosshhh your spoiler!!!! ~X( do not make me think that KT see both ES and YD road on the beach and even more first YD know where ES. and YD and KT fight back and immersed himself each other in cold beach! GRRRRRRR ~X( ~x(

Guest sweetyeka

ravairie said: I think YD already knows where ES is since he followed her and maybe he is the one who helped her and her mom to relocate to the countryside. While KT was able to track her location because of her samsung phone and still looking for her. But on the radio interview Shin hye said she is hiding from both. LOL I do think the love triangle is already over and YD is helping her as a friend and he already knows KT is the one she is in love with. I don't think he wants to get rejected twice LOL. YD will serve us their black knight.

Guest zaizai_f4_only

shimmeringoasis said: I dont think he will misunderstand her for betraying him with YD even if he saw them together (he didnt misunderstand her when he saw YD hugging ES at the camp).. I dont think KES unni would do that I somehow believe in that, I can be wrong as well... he knows that she loves him so I dont think he would doubt at that.. he can be angry at her for leaving n disappearing like that ...  he can feel hurt though that YD knew of ES whereabouts & he didnt that is she told him & not him she found YD more reliable than him something like that :-S
I hope nothing bad happens [-O<

zaizai_f4_only

said:

rikasnail

said:

I hope so too .. hopefully it's just a typo, I still want to watch the Wednesday-Thursday slot, instead of Tuesday-Saturday ~X(

Guest zaizai_f4_only

@shimmeringoasis you're welcome =) i know at least all these bts pics relieves us from our disappointment of no preview today LOL 
viewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29bviewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29b

Team YD and Team KT... so team YD WINs yeah as he found ES first LOL :))
viewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29b
viewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29b
cr.dc

Love said: ...

Also, please no time jump, no amnesia, no cancer, no car accident please. I'm so sick and tired of those. Just let Kim Tan finds Eun Sang to prove to her that, he will find her no matter where she is, and that they are always meant to be. *Swoon*

PREVIEW, Y U NO HERE YET!!!

After we think the runaway possibility with Kim Tan or Youngdo's point of view, how about Eunsang's?
Well, I think, from the very start, Eunsang has already planned something
Our girl is smart, remember?
I think this is a hint, when she asked Tanny if there is a way for her to protect him
C0C1C18DC790B4E4E13131120HDTVH264720p-HA
ES :“I don’t understand the world of corporates and shares, but is there really no way for me to protect you?”

Could it be Eunsang has a plan to protect Tan?
Maybe because she somehow can't trust Tanny's own plan to help himself.? ..
Look at this cute gif :\">
LMH2_zps43860033.gif
She was just kidding here when asking him to join KPopStar and yet he took it seriously,
(although it sounds legit, with his hotness cool appearance he may meet some talent agents there)

But, watching her reaction when Tan showed her the apartment from Kim Won, I get a feeling that she actually disagreed with his methods. I don't know, maybe his dad already threatened her with another serious stuff, like, something that can hurt her mom? I don't know..

Maybe she was forced by the bodyguard to leave Korea but somehow she managed to hide herself and her mom, and then, thanks to YD, she can memorize their phone numbers, and when things got dangerous (bodyguard can trace her safe haven) she calls YD and Tan to the rescue?...

What do you think, Chingu?

Guest almontel

i'm so happy to see those new BTS of PSH and LMH and KWB finally together again....so it looks like YD will be the first to know where ES and her mom will be...he must have followed her for sure...
when YD asked ES to stay back and not leave, he really was just wanting her to stay not only for him but for his long lost friend KT. He definitely knows how painful it is to lose a love one and he didn't want KT to experience the same experience he went thru...
i think that is ES and YD by the beach and YD leaving probably because he was expecting KT to show up any minute...Now i really want YD to find his mom, maybe he will in this far away place...there has to be a reason why KES made him the one to find ES....
since they'll be at the beach...i'd like to see KT and ES again under the stars with another bonfire...and this time around, they'd both be very honest with each other and will both be ready to proclaim their love for each other....they'd huddle up in a warm embrace while enjoying another sweet, long, passionate kisses of someone who had missed each other dearly....
omo....see what happens when there are no Previews??? we're all coming up with so many crazy ideas of what we want to see...ke ke ke....
i have mixed emotions...i really want to see the next episode but it only means that we're getting closer and closer to saying goodbye to KimTan and EunSang and everyone else...it'll be super hard to say farewell....