[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I guss, that YD already know where is ES than KT. or maybe, who find a place to stay for the ES and her mother.. viewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29b
and not only we are waiting for the preview episode 17, but I think korean netizens also made ​​crazy by SBS because it is not given a preview .. GRRRRRRR ~X(cucr.jpg

Hmmm do you guys think that the love triangle between KT-ES-YD is STILL not over yet? Maybe the reason why YD follows ES is because of himself, not for the sake of KT? But instead of fist fighting, they're actually fighting in a more mature manner? Maybe suddenly ES had a 2nd thought and considers YD a better future since Daddy Kim is so scary and evil? I wonder why in the 2nd pic of both YD-ES strolling at the beach, we saw YD leaving ES behind. Maybe she was touched and YD gave her ultimatum that made her re-think about her choice again? So many speculations just from seeing these BTS photos!!!

I Think no preview is like PUNISHMENT to us, for knowing too much before the time? harharhar ~If this is the case, as one of those fans who contribute to spread the spoiler here, jeongmal mianheee ,,,,,,,,,I myself desperate, can;t help  8-X :-t X_X

when sbs will give us preview ? Today?
Hope they have a long preview and i'm kinda nervous for this!!
Some bts pics make me curious about how KT will finding ES, maybe w/ gps by smartphone? maybe by he ask for ES new address at the shop phone? or maybe by YD if he find Es first. But whatever Tan way for finding his everything, he like a good detective. LOL

Just Imagine about young man like Kim Tan try hard to find his lost GF by Kim dady. He just 18, young, passionate, brave and fallin in love too deep with Eun Sang. And thinking he have a lot of money now because he's shareholders of Jeguk! Ya Kim Tan, you can do anything you want!! Even you can go to SBS company and make ur own live broadcast and say to everyone to help you finding ES ASAP. And also you can asking us too. You can do it!! LOL. Dady kim must regret with that fact! :D
And if you finaly find ES, don't let she going alone by her self. Make sure you have some bodyguard to protect and follow him. You must learns for YD when he bring eight bodyguard w/ him to take you out last day when ES tell there's  maybe six bodyguard before.  Hahaha. That's totally crazy things :D

REMINDER]      
Hello fellow Heirs fans, posting this again! Please follow the thread rules and don't quote images (pictures, gifs, fan arts, etc.) and videos. If you quote a comment please delete the images or videos, we don't want our thread to be locked!!! We have been warned multiple times. Have fun!!! :)

03. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links (including d/l links) will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.

08. Do not bash drama and movie characters, actors, actresses, or other members, or post untrue information. Bashing will not be tolerated by any means and will result in a warning. This includes but is not limited to the usage of derogatory remarks, spreading rumors, swearing, etc. Please respect each others' difference of opinions.

09. Do not quote pictures, videos or long posts.  Instead, remove images and videos in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well.
PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

Do not engage in non-related conversations. If you are not going to engage in a discussion about a drama, movie, or actor/actress, use the PM system or other means of communication. Keep birthday celebrations out of thread topics unless it pertains to the stars of the thread involved.

People Please read the rules!!!

For reference of the Rules:

Sub Forum Rules

General Forum Rules

I think YD already knows where ES is since he followed her and maybe he is the one who helped her and her mom to relocate to the countryside.

While KT was able to track her location because of her samsung phone and still looking for her.

But on the radio interview Shin hye said she is hiding from both. LOL

I do think the love triangle is already over and YD is helping her as a friend and he already knows KT is the one she is in love with. I don't think he wants to get rejected twice LOL. YD will serve us their black knight.

Guest laissezze

faidaris said: Hmmm do you guys think that the love triangle between KT-ES-YD is STILL not over yet? Maybe the reason why YD follows ES is because of himself, not for the sake of KT? But instead of fist fighting, they're actually fighting in a more mature manner? Maybe suddenly ES had a 2nd thought and considers YD a better future since Daddy Kim is so scary and evil? I wonder why in the 2nd pic of both YD-ES strolling at the beach, we saw YD leaving ES behind. Maybe she was touched and YD gave her ultimatum that made her re-think about her choice again? So many speculations just from seeing these BTS photos!!!

Guest sachaaimee

After you give me the HOT scene that made me keep out of my mind...... After you made me cried the whole time because how great the sad feeling was...... I wish I have sunshine in my sunday afternoon with your preview...... AND THERE'S NONE........ Aiiissshhhhh..... You really want to see me going out of my head....... X_X ~X( ~X(

Guest sachaaimee

But its a relieved to know that ES still in the country.... Joonni is great.... The possibilities are out.... We knew ES still in the country... And what will surprise us next is how she'll be found by the Prince and the black knight... :D .....

http://news.nate.com/view/20131201n10720 

2013120201000054300002871.jpg

I do not quite understand this article, because the translation of google chaotic, but I think it's about the lack preveiw in episode 17? what do you think?

talking about BTS photos on the beach on YD and ES, I have observed in many forums, and they, and here too, can only speculate with the words "maybe, maybe, maybe, and I think, and the like" we can not predict what that will happen next, because SBS was intending to kill us all so crazy to think about what will happen next .. my mind is now just writing the word "MAYBE MAYBE AND MAYBE" ~X( ~X( ~X(