[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Omg I so knew there wouldn't be a preview!its typical once a drama is near its end,the broadcasting companies drag the preview for so long and don't show it almost til the day of its airing,when no one cares anymore. It make sense live shooting is killing the cast and crew.

Guest Nur Hanapi

Damn U SBS, I have finals coming up, can't they give me some peace of mind already.......I've been very destracted since ep 16 ended shesshh  >:P

Guest jsehwan2610

Now I really think that yesterday's and today's filming are for Ep 17. That's why no preview. They haven't even finished filming! So yeay, they will meet again in Ep 17!!! 

But now since no preview on Sunday, I guess we'll have to wait 3 more days to Wednesday then! 

:(

Sigh~~

contact me if you've found the previews :-c, I can not keep looking at the laptop screen and wait for the preview channel SBS to come, because I did not understand what they are talking about and only commercial advertisements that appear  ~X(

What no preview? SBS why? =(( It's not like we ended things with a normal cliffhanger but with ES leaving Tan...it's probably because they're still filming the episode but still...no preview...I was counting on that preview to make waiting more bearable and now I will probably have to re-watch the closet scene again and again to somehow make it until Wednesday.... :o3

Guest zaizai_f4_only

viewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29bviewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29b영도랑 은상이촬영중이래
탄이는 방금 밴타고와서 대기중이래cr.dc
Omo omo... so its true that YD know whereabout is ES!!! @-)

so my understanding is.. later on KT came for filming at the same locationn!!! *SQUEELSSSS*

One fine Sunday. Dec. 1. 2:59 KST.

Heirs International fans. Glued fingers and eyes on respective laptops and Soompi.

ayu_adams: (glued on soompi) *refresh*.. * refresh*.. *refresh*
sillycuckoo: (bites pillow,watching rerun) yes, finally ends, preview.. hehehe..
rikasnail: (glued on the rerun) staaaaaaare.....
red_ginger: whut? *buffer* *buffer*
ravairie: (watching rerun and soompi) >_> <_<
stucked: (raping refresh button) grrrrrrrr...

RERUN ENDS. NO PREVIEW.

ayu_adams: (-_-) (T_T)
sillycuckoo: WHAAAAAAAT????
rikasnail: *faints* . . .
red_ginger: oh, buffering stop.. hm.. no preview? hehe.. no preview *pulls hair*
ravairie: NOOOOoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
stucked: o_O. ... curse yooooooou SBS!!!! currrrse you!!!! *flips laptop*

END. hehehe. loooove yah guys. Haha! laugh's on us though. bummer. hehe.