[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest myhepyending

I've been listening to the OST all over again....and finally can relate to the pain conveys in changmin's voice & lyrics in the song 'LOVE IS THE MOMENT'.....i cried......so beautiful....so painful....my mind keep thinking the last scene in ep16.....

In your eyes, in your mind,

love is being drawn

Even if we’re far apart, even if

we’re hidden, love is you

I hope the longing that comes

with the wind can tell you my heart

Love is the moment, the day,

the moment you came

You filled up my eyes, you filled

up my heart and I keep thinking of you

the moment you left I can’t forget it,

I keep thinking about it

Close your eyes, close you ears,

I feel the love

Even if I can’t catch you, even if

I can’t hug you, love is you

I hope the longing that is hidden

in the sunlight can tell you my heart

the moment you came

You filled up my eyes, you filled

up my heart and I keep thinking of you

the moment you left I can’t forget it,

I keep thinking about it

the moment I let you go

My heart stopped, time stopped,

it keeps hurting

the moment I left you

Love left too, it keeps hurting

In your eyes, in your mind, love is...

Purely KT's feeling towards ES :((

last night i watched  episode 8 in my cable tv one Hd i got it KT super handsome more than i watched it in screen my lappy...maybe the visual from the tv making their pictures looking good..all casting i can saw all  with clearly all sideburns, mustache, acne,puffy eyes:)) :)) :)):)) :)) :)) =)) =)) =))
@aoiiztyomo like YD find Es at airport!! i really missed old YD with waxed hair...why2 im missed so much..
@ kkte1me too...i want to see friendship between KT and YD more scene bromance..i think LMH and KWB have a great chemistry when they talking together and also  the conversation between them..i think the heirsscript super awesome,,,i hope more scene for Bona and cha young and also the new flirt couple Rachel and hyo shin..:D:D

Guest park_shindae

i am wondering how do they hold off the feeling of their characters? i mean how can they separate the actor and the character this time. the story is so passionate.

i am wondering how do they hold off the feeling of their characters? i mean how can they separate the actor and the character this time. the story is so passionate.

Guest funtimes

You guys are so funny.  I come to this site and all I see are comments and studying angles and such about the kiss!  LOL!  Even if I want to keep a pure mind, you guys probably "dirtified" (did I just make up a word?) it.

Okay, back to my musings:

I loved episode 16 because all the relationships were really laid out: KT-KW-Daddy Kim-KA-Chairwoman Jung, KA-ES's mom, KW-HJ, KT-ES, ES-YD, YD-KT, YD-MS, ES-CY-BN, and even HS-RH.

KT-KW-Daddy Kim all battle it out and we see who still wields the most power.  I always thought that KT was fighting a losing battle since he is still so young, but seeing it played out was very hard to see.  I had no doubts that ES was still going to leave, but it didn't make her leaving any less hard to witness.  I think it was her telling KT that she will wait for him at home that really killed me because we knew that she would be long gone by then.  I don't blame her for leaving either.  She is still my favorite character so far because she is realistic and she lives accordingly.  She knew that KT cannot win his father and seeing that family fall apart really cuts through your own heart.  No matter how KT tries to reassure her that it's not her fault, she did play a part in all that went down.  His father went on the attack because of her presence in his life.  It was slowly carried out ever since the beginning and climaxed with her forced departure.  How can you fight against power and money?

This is the first episode I don't know what will come next.  With 4 episodes left, how can KT and KW fight Daddy Kim for him to change his mind or even to grow stronger?  They both still have a ways to go.  I hope with ES's departure, KT will be more focused in his battle just like how he threatened YD at the golf course.  No more distractions.  He lost a battle, but he hasn't lost the war yet.  Now that he experienced what the battle is like, he can strategize and not let it happen again.  He always kept himself uninterested in the corporate battles and even family battles that I felt like he was very unprepared.  KW at least saw his aunts and uncles fight it all out growing up so he understands the dirty plays and machinations that can happen.  I'm sure KT was somewhat aware, but you have to be fully aware of all possible moves to counter the attack and strike to win.

I felt a little cheated with not having a birthday celebration for ES, because it during the 2 weeks they had together.  I wanted to see a little more happy and cute moments between them.  I feel like the only happy moment was the part where they bought the couple shoes and that was it.  Even the kiss wasn't really a "happy" moment.  He was pleading for her to not disappear.  The chairman gave her 2 weeks and at the family dinner, the shareholders meeting for dismissal of the president was also in 2 weeks.  Daddy Kim timed it all really well, didn't he?  I think even if ES wavered and didn't want to leave, Daddy Kim would've had someone watching her move anyway and would've forced her to go.  Daddy Kim has a eye everywhere.  

The whole goodbye with YD was very sad as well.  He could tell that something was going to happen and that she was probably going to disappear.  How she told him to let her be just be a passerby and gave him advice on how to treat the next girl he likes was :'(.  He lost another important person in his life.  She was slowly teaching him that violence and bullying don't solve problems.  My random drama watching hope is that wherever ES went (whether it is to Buenos Aires or not (my guess is not)), she will coincidentally meet YD's mom. Only in drama world can that happen.  ES can still go abroad because it only took her 3 days to get her passport in episode 1.  I don't think we have time for KT and YD to go look for her together.

I must say HS and RH are the most random pairs in this drama.  I found it funny that RH's plan backfired on her and made her uncomfortable instead.  I'm thinking that might've been her first kiss and that's why she was self-conscious and awkward.  You don't really get over something like that easily.

Some last random thoughts:
-During the kiss scene, I was also thinking how I hope PSH will not catch LMH's cold if he was still sick.
-If ES is really gone and off the screen for a bit, I hope PSH gets some nice needed rest.  Unless YD stopped her from leaving and if there isn't a time jump, I wonder in what manner she will grace our screen again.
-Chan Young is so cute as a little kid!
-I love BN's nonsensical remarks throughout the drama.  I should make a list!
-Finally Secretary Yoon is making a stand and choosing a side.
-MS cracks me up!  He is also a very caring friend. :)
-I hope KW now understands how much he hurt KT. That scene where KT told him that he loved KW and Daddy for the 18 years, but now, it has ended and all he has left is ES, that cut my heart. :'(  Makes the ending even harder to watch. :(
-I cannot watch ES and KT's crying scene at the end without crying. :'(
-I'm fighting myself.  I want to watch the preview and I don't want to watch the preview when it comes out!  I like not knowing, but also hate it!  I think I won't be able to resist it.  Haha. ;)