[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

How many hours they spent for filming the kissing scene?
Woah, I can't wait for the BTS :\">

Ottoke, I have work to do, there is a deadline, and all I do is lurking here.... :-O  :-O  :-O

edited:
Woah, @leery how can I not love your signature :-*

I'm not gonna lie, this has been on repeat

tumblr_mx0hh5WJQr1siqvhio1_250.giftumblr_mx0hh5WJQr1siqvhio4_250.gif
tumblr_mx0hh5WJQr1siqvhio2_250.giftumblr_mx0hh5WJQr1siqvhio3_250.gif
The reversed version Cr: http://the-inheritors.tumblr.com/

But rather than hot or passionate kiss, to me, this  appeared more desperate and scared from Tan ( who fear she would leave him and is trying his hardest to hold on to her) and painful and sad from Eunsang (who knows and plans leaving him for his own sake)

And LMH and PSH were excellent portrait theirs conflict emotions in the kiss

I wish people would stop comparing and mentioning that amazingly horrendous show called BOF with Heirs. Heh, that show was so bad, I used to fast forward my LMH's scenes with the female lead, their couple was so unbearable. Whereas PSH compliments LMH in the show and their wants, needs and motivations are totally different then what the leads were in BOF. Can we just focus on this show and lay off the other show, please?

On topic with the show though, do you think Tan and ES will use SNS someone to remain in contact? Because, I don't see how the time jump will play out right now. There are a lot of conflicts with secondary characters for a time jump to be enforced. Maybe the conflicts will be somehow laid to temporary rest for the time jump by the end of episode 17?

And ES was supposed to leave on 24th Nov..I am so mad at the writer for NOT showing her Birthday! Eeesh! Bad writer! Very Bad! But I forgive you because of all the touchy feely scenes you gave us. See? We are so easy. Just give us more kisses and we will keep forgiving you for scaring the heck out of us with Chairman Daddy and his manipulative antics.

Triv said:On topic with the show though, do you think Tan and ES will use SNS someone to remain in contact? Because, I don't see how the time jump will play out right now. There are a lot of conflicts with secondary characters for a time jump to be enforced. Maybe the conflicts will be somehow laid to temporary rest for the time jump by the end of episode 17?

Guest zaizai_f4_only

tumblr_mx0hh5WJQr1siqvhio2_250.gifwow looking by this GIF... Minho's lips must be very WIDEEEEE... coz it looks like he wants to swallow SH's lips... look closely he's sucking in all SH's mouth, just like a VACUUM hahahaha :))  .. JUICY!!! :x

Guest MarieN1430293183

Don't know if someone has already post it but here are knetizens reactions to the kiss scene frome netizenbuzz

Article: [The Heirs] Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye's sad but powerful kiss

Source: SBS Ent Sports via Naver

1. [+3,681, -64] Raise your hand if you sucked in your breath when he came out of no where..

2. [+3,244, -45] Lee Min Ho looks like a good kisser ㅠㅠ

3. [+2,466, -27] This is no joke ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+2,195, -33] ... Driving me crazy..

5. [+1,957, -31] Wow, I have no idea where the plot will go next.. What's going to happen next week ㅠ

6. [+1,435, -15] Did everyone see him press into her lips one last time before they let go..

7. [+1,372, -14] Tan, you're quite the kisser

8. [+1,180, -15] How can a kiss scene be this erotic ㅋ I held in my breath while watching... and I'm an ajumma sob