[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

TV: [spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!] The Heirs
Thursday, November 28, 2013  

2013112906461162989_3.jpg

Article: 'The Heirs' wins #1 in viewer ratings for its time slot... no competition

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+104, -5] As expected of The Heirs...!!! Can't believe there are only four episodes left ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+91, -5] There are six days to go now.......... sigh...........

3. [+93, -33] I watched up to episode four of Medical Top Team and forced myself to continue but couldn't. Pretty Man is actually worse than that drama, though. Who knew the combination of has been IU and viewer rating dropper Jang Geun Suk would bring the drama down by that much.
-

201311282308061710_1.jpg
Article: 'The Heirs' Park Shin Hye eventually leaves, Lee Min Ho sobs

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+933, -40] I have a feeling Young Do followed Eunsang

2. [+762, -40] Tan has nobody who believes in him, Eunsang is his everything... so how can his everything just leave like that ㅜㅜㅜㅜ What does she expect him to do if she disappears ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ And our crazy Young Do probably followed her, right??? Sigh, seems like Young Do will sacrifice himself for their love

3. [+691, -37] I cried along with him ㅠㅠ Lee Min Ho's acting is seriously daebak!!! My heart broke hearing him moan as he cried and held his breath ㅠㅠㅠ he was really sexy in the ending cut too

-

201311282245561710_1.jpg

Article: [The Heirs] Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye's sad but powerful kiss

Source: SBS Ent Sports via Naver

1. [+3,681, -64] Raise your hand if you sucked in your breath when he came out of no where..

2. [+3,244, -45] Lee Min Ho looks like a good kisser ㅠㅠ

3. [+2,466, -27] This is no joke ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+2,195, -33] ... Driving me crazy..

5. [+1,957, -31] Wow, I have no idea where the plot will go next.. What's going to happen next week ㅠ

6. [+1,435, -15] Did everyone see him press into her lips one last time before they let go..

7. [+1,372, -14] Tan, you're quite the kisser

8. [+1,180, -15] How can a kiss scene be this erotic ㅋ I held in my breath while watching... and I'm an ajumma sob

Source:Netizen Buzz

Article: 'The Heirs' wins #1 in viewer ratings for its time slot... no competition

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+104, -5] As expected of The Heirs...!!! Can't believe there are only four episodes left ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Article: 'The Heirs' Park Shin Hye eventually leaves, Lee Min Ho sobs

Source: Newsen via Nate

Article: [The Heirs] Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye's sad but powerful kiss
1. [+3,681, -64] Raise your hand if you sucked in your breath when he came out of no where..

2. [+3,244, -45] Lee Min Ho looks like a good kisser ㅠㅠ

3. [+2,466, -27] This is no joke ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+2,195, -33] ... Driving me crazy..

5. [+1,957, -31] Wow, I have no idea where the plot will go next.. What's going to happen next week ㅠ

6. [+1,435, -15] Did everyone see him press into her lips one last time before they let go..

8. [+1,180, -15] How can a kiss scene be this erotic ㅋ I held in my breath while watching... and I'm an ajumma sob

credit: http://www.netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/11/tv-spoilers-heirs_28.html

LOL at the bold comment. =)) I feel you ajumma.

I hope YD is following her. Last time they weren't able to stop his mom from leaving, so hopefully this time he will able to stop ES for KT. 

Guest nancylee15

I've been a silent lurker on this thread since Heirs began airing.  Must say, I don't think I can get past the weeks without all you nice people who post the spoilers for all of us!!!  I have my phone ready for any updates (I know, I'm a little obsessed right now) about this amazing series.  
With that said, I loved this episode and I had been anticipating the angst for a while now since we only have four more episodes :(  I love the chemistry between the three leads and I am so sad it will be ending soon.  Please keep us posted on new spoilers and pictures because Wed-Thur seems so far away!
Just a curious thought:  Earlier in Ep. 16, someone had paid off all of Eun Sang's mother's debt, does anyone think that it's her older sister that paid off the debt and not the chairman?  I mean, she played a major role in the beginning and she did take off with the money.  It wasn't like she wasn't remorseful to her mom or her sister, she did have some regrets.  Anyone think she struck gold in America and will be the one to save Eun Sang?  Maybe she might become New Money eventually.  I don't know, just another thought  because I have a feeling she might be coming back into the picture to save her sister and mom.
Well, until next week folks!  Off to go watch the series with subtitles :) 

Guest sweetyeka

purpose said: Article: 'The Heirs' Park Shin Hye eventually leaves, Lee Min Ho sobs

2. [+762, -40] Tan has nobody who believes in him, Eunsang is his everything... so how can his everything just leave like that ㅜㅜㅜㅜ What does she expect him to do if she disappears ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ And our crazy Young Do probably followed her, right??? Sigh, seems like Young Do will sacrifice himself for their love

3. [+691, -37] I cried along with him ㅠㅠ Lee Min Ho's acting is seriously daebak!!! My heart broke hearing him moan as he cried and held his breath ㅠㅠㅠ he was really sexy in the ending cut too

cr : www.netizenbuzz.blogspot.com
------------------------------------------
comment no 1. is that possible? :-O

purpose said: Article: 'The Heirs' Park Shin Hye eventually leaves, Lee Min Ho sobs

cr : www.netizenbuzz.blogspot.com
------------------------------------------
comment no 1. is that possible? :-O

Alas, Kim Tan kneels.

ie1q.jpg

KT once said to YD: “If I have to kneel, then I will. I just need to get back up. And one day, I won’t have to fall again.”

And he once said to Father Kim: “I will live with it first. If I regret the decision I made today, I will beg then. Because I’m sure I won’t regret it.”

We now see KT kneeling. But not because of YD, who once threatened to make KT kneel. Not because of Father Kim, who lives to see the day that KT regrets his decision to reveal his birth secret.

But because of CES. Within all the midst of KT’s family drama, CES had always been his soul’s savior, his thread to humanity, both in America and Korea. CES was one of the catalysts that prompted him to be proactive about the decisions in his life. They were each other’s source of strength.

And now she’s gone.

The one girl KT loves with all his heart. The one girl who also came to love him not because he’s Jeguk’s second son and despite his illegitimacy. The one girl who loves Kim Tan for simply being Kim Tan.

Even though Tan kneels now, like what he told YD, I believe he will get back up, stronger than ever, to defeat Father Kim. So that KT won’t fall again. So that KT won’t ever lose the best thing that ever happened to him again. Without failures, success is only half rewarding.

Although it is dark now, I believe this temporary setback will only strengthen KT in his pursuit of happiness.
7gi6.jpg

fyqu.jpg

I don't know about all of you, but I want a KIM TAN in my life who loves me as much as he loves Eun Sang! Wow today's episodes with subtitles, I finally understand the extent of his love for her. He said that the love he had for his father and his brother is all gone, that she is everything to him and he will do anything to protect her. WOW!

source: netizenbuzz

^^ My hands are raised!  L-)

^^ Yess yess i saw :\"> 

^^ Amen!! ^:)

Smile brightly, don’t worry about me
I’m smiling like this right now
I won’t be able to forget,
I’ll be the only one who remembers us
I won’t forget you so you can smile

This song is really Eun Sang's song, dedicated for her sacrifice.. to make her Tan smile again, to make her Tan doesn't lose his family, to make Tan doesn't fight against his family again...

Smile brightly, I’m just thankful
Because I have memories with you
I can hide them and take them out when I’m alone
It will strengthen me when I miss you

So she chose the second option, to have a liitle time with her Tan, to have sweet memories with her Tan, to gain a liitle strength for leaving

Only with my heart, I steal you
Only with my heart, I will hug you
That’s enough for me so
don’t hurt because of me
Just locking eyes with you
makes me shed tears

Tan has his way to protect Eun Sang, Eun Sang has her way to protect Tan ... She isn't weak, leaving needs big heart too... she threw her ego, she threw her heart and her desire... for her love, for the person who her love loves...