Maja

Guest jjsweeter0211

http://dokmis.tumblr.com

"Why don’t you avoid me first?"
"You don’t normally listen to what other people think."
"Do you think I’m worried about what other people think?"
"Then why do you want me to avoid you?"

tumblr_mwzvegJO651s2mfkeo1_r1_500.pngtumblr_mwzvegJO651s2mfkeo2_500.png

My heart broke for KT and ES.. OMG and the last scene with LMH superb acting. :((  I hate Daddy's smirk knowing he won the battle and he was able to send ES abroad. My heart broke for KT. I can feel his love for ES and I'm crying with him..  :((
Please bring them back together writer nim. [-O<
PS: I think we will see a crazy KT in the next episode so Daddy KIm be prepared. :-w

Guest Nur Hanapi

Being young an inexperience I guess KT was to bold and obvious with his movement. KW was smart in protecting his girl given he understands best what's his dad capable off. Like a game of chess, KT may lost his 'queen' but its not yet a checkmate. 

Guest sachaaimee

This one I took from Joonni blog..... Joonni is awesome like always.... "No matter how many times someone tells you it’s not your fault, when you love that person, how can you not keenly feel his pain? How can you ignore how his family is falling apart? How can Eun Sang ignore Tan losing his father and brother? How can she bear the guilt of already dragging him down this far? If Tan’s dad were to just disown Tan for disobeying him, things would be easier, wouldn’t it? But his dad keeps pulling Tan in even more, using him as a pawn in his chess game of business management. Tan says he will give his all to protect Eun Sang, but exactly how much is that all? Will it be enough? Will it be too much? So Eun Sang runs away. To protect Tan from further harm. She runs away from both Tan and Tan’s dad, protecting Tan and protecting herself. Tan’s dad does not know the airplane ticket to Buenos Aires has been torn, but without a passport and ticket, Eun Sang can only remain in Korea, hiding from both Tan and Tan’s dad. She has left Tan, resolved to living with just the few memories they have created together."

I'm just so mad at Eun Sang. Just how can she lie like that and leave Tan with no one by his side? Leave him thinking that he isn't loved or trusted? He decided to leave it all for her, I can't imagine how betrayed he must be feeling. Arrrghhhh I'm so maaaad  [-(

OK now that I took my emo-ness out of the way lol, is it just me or do PSH and LMH have crazy chemistry? And I'm not just talking about that mind-blowing kiss (bravo, my sweet not-so-innocent PSH =D>). Now can we have some real-life repercussions of all that chemistry, pretty please? :D
I also loved how KT's mom was acting like a jealous partner over ES's mom leaving in the beginning of the episode. Those two ladies are so cute, and I'm sad they got separated...
Rachel finally getting a chance at love <3 Yay.

OK I'm back to emo-ing about the ending. I need cheering up. Where is that kiss scene again? *presses replay... on infinite loop* XD
Edit:Enonane1 . said:
just before he does that last little get an extra nibble/kiss in - does he say something to her? it looks like he says something......maybe I am seeing this b/c I think maybe I am approaching the 1000th pervert view ..... but I swear he breathes some words or a word to her......