[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest Enonane1 .

back to the kiss - I know some readers are probably ready to explode listening to the kiss repeat frenzy but.....
I have read some comments on several sites talking about how Min Ho is the one doing the kissing and if he hadn't been moving his lips Shin Hye's lips wouldn't move.....that she is as stiff as a board and the kiss is only passable.....
ok ....in which alternate universe are they watching an alternate drama show called Heirs????
as far as the stiffness......uh I may not be an expert on kissing - heck I ain't so anyway....did you notice her shoulders go slightly back and her uhhh hmmmm front arches upward toward him slightly.....(trying to not sound like a pervert at least) I think she was definitely in the moment and felt everything......(ahem)and the part I need fellow kiss scene watchers to see if they see this toojust before he does that last little get an extra nibble/kiss in - does he say something to her? it looks like he says something......maybe I am seeing this b/c I think maybe I am approaching the 1000th pervert view ..... but I swear he breathes some words or a word to her......

Guest jjsweeter0211

AGB rating
Nationwide 21.1 (2nd) (+1.3)Seoul 23.2 (2nd) (+2.2)
72bv.png
9jq6.png

Pretty Man ( not in the table )Medical Top Team ( not in the table) ( the drama ends and it will replaced by Miss Korea next week)

Enonane1 . said: back to the kiss - I know some readers are probably ready to explode listening to the kiss repeat frenzy but.....
I have read some comments on several sites talking about how Min Ho is the one doing the kissing and if he hadn't been moving his lips Shin Hye's lips wouldn't move.....that she is as stiff as a board and the kiss is only passable.....
ok ....in which alternate universe are they watching an alternate drama show called Heirs????
as far as the stiffness......uh I may not be an expert on kissing - heck I ain't so anyway....did you notice her shoulders go slightly back and her uhhh hmmmm front arches upward toward him slightly.....(trying to not sound like a pervert at least) I think she was definitely in the moment and felt everything......(ahem)and the part I need fellow kiss scene watchers to see if they see this toojust before he does that last little get an extra nibble/kiss in - does he say something to her? it looks like he says something......maybe I am seeing this b/c I think maybe I am approaching the 1000th pervert view ..... but I swear he breathes some words or a word to her......

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

Enonane1 .

said: back to the kiss - I know some readers are probably ready to explode listening to the kiss repeat frenzy but.....