[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest iamafan1

I can't be the only one who keeps wanting to replay the kiss over and over again...
So here goes for us pervies.
There's about 509272 seconds before the next episode airs. Which means that if we're dedicated enough to rewatch the kiss scene of ~1:30 minutes (including intro and aftermath) during our meals, at work, at school, in our dreams, and in our minds, we'll get to watch it for about 5600 times. And I'm pretty sure I still won't get sick of it by then.

Guest jebabe19

I've seen all Lee Minho dramas and the last scene is his best acting yet. Anyone who will see this scene will cry regardless of whether they know the reason he's crying or not. 
I DO HOPE1) There won't be a time jump and instead see Young Do following where ES went. Then YD will tell KT and KT will ask KW to help him and ES. 2) That KT will not be mad at ES for leaving. 3) That KT and KW both leave their father. (i wanted to suggest poisoning him…. hehehe) 4) That YD gives both KT and KW a room in his hotel with their respective gas hehee 5) THAT YD GETS TO FIND A GIRL. ANOTHER ONE. THAT WILL RECIPROCATE THAT EFFIN FEELIN. 

At first i said that Rachel was an ice queen and that i wouldn't want such a bad luck for a nice guy as HS with all his problemes but in todays episode i kinda changed my mind...I actually saw potential for this two as a couple and that poker face broke for the ice queen and that is something...if they would have developed their story some episode before like i said early it would have been sooooo good...I think HS can actually change Rachel and she could actually love for real and be loved back...Yeah,my initial dream was that she would also fall in love with a guy with a normal status and break that ice all over her,that would have been sooooooo intresting and to put her into a paralel with her mom that had to choose between love and status...i guess i'm a little sad because her character had so much potential to be something more than a evil be*ch

Anomalous said: It's so nice to finally see a passionate kiss from the OTP, but does it have to be in such a heartbreaking episode? :((  Where do we go from here? If ES has really left the country, I hope she will use this opportunity and Daddy Kim's money to study well and come back a successful person on her own.

Guest ijustloveher

The kiss is more than i expected :P and now i feel dizzy after i repeat many time still cant get enoug though :D need to wake up early tomorrow but dont know How??? :-/ thinking 6 days ahead for another episode 3days for preview and worst is 4 more episode to go :(( Otokke???

For celebrating the awesome amazing tantalizing heartbreaking episode tonight, here is our thread title:

[Current Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕ ep16 Dae to the bak!!!♕

d ^_^ b = dae + bak

It's so much fun to watch the change in thread title.

4 more episode to come if there's no extension. Hoping and believing for a happy ending.
There is saying you must suffer before happiness comes so you can appreciate that happiness.

To be honest, can't we appreciate happiness without suffering?
Real life is hard enough, why must add misery in dramaland too :D

Did LMH top himself in kissing (and crying) again? How can that be possible?? Did he prove that PSH can kiss, it just that her previous lead actors are so bad at it?

I don't dare to look at the kissing and crying gifs, because I am afraid I may act improperly here after seeing them . I almost cried, just by reading your comments. Can't wait to get home to watch

REMINDER]        I was hoping not to post this today!!!

Hello fellow Heirs fans, posting this again for the nth time! Please follow the thread rules and don't quote images (pictures, gifs, fan arts, etc.) and videos. If you quote a comment please delete the images or videos, we don't want our thread to be locked!!! We have been warned multiple times. Have fun!!! :)

03. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links (including d/l links) will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.

08. Do not bash drama and movie characters, actors, actresses, or other members, or post untrue information. Bashing will not be tolerated by any means and will result in a warning. This includes but is not limited to the usage of derogatory remarks, spreading rumors, swearing, etc. Please respect each others' difference of opinions.

09. Do not quote pictures, videos or long posts.  Instead, remove images and videos in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well.
PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

Do not engage in non-related conversations. If you are not going to engage in a discussion about a drama, movie, or actor/actress, use the PM system or other means of communication. Keep birthday celebrations out of thread topics unless it pertains to the stars of the thread involved.

People Please read the rules!!!

For reference of the Rules:

Sub Forum Rules

General Forum Rules

Ok if all fans have agreed to help Kim Tan...guys we only have time a week for find Eun Sang, because next week uri otp must meet right? Only one person in the world who knows that secret... The WRITER :D

Sorry bout my ridiculous post... don't angry with me... I just can't sleep because over excited... sorry pls ignore it.