[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest lurvzme

OMG!!!!!!! Really!!! This episodee is DAEBAK!

OMG! All i can type in the keyboard is OMG! I don't care what is happening with their company. Im focused on ES/KT :x Lurvvvv the HOT kiss! :x

My hope is that Won finally understand that both KT and him are victims of his father and the best thing they can do is join forces to kick Daddy Kim's a_ _

I want KT and his mom to leave the house and leave dad all by himself.

If I'm not mistaken(my streaming was terrible today so I missed some parts) they did join force to vote for firing the Chariman. KT promised to give his vote to KW provided the latter gave him an apartment cos KT told him that the most important thing to him was ES. But somehow, dad turned tables on them - not sure how though but dad won by a big majority.

@ZarraJae, thanks for the insight. Oh daddy Kim is evil but I have to say he very smart and shrewd. I hope that seeing the lengths dad will go to, KT and Won will come up with a game plan to turn the tables on dad. It would be better if they could get some allies. I think KT although obviously heartbroken will be as determined as ever.

Episode 15 16 Daebak!! :((
Meanwhile Trending Topic on Nate Search

3. Lee Minho Sobbing
5. The Heirs
7. Kang Min Hyuk Krystal

19318e10-4f25-4707-bac7-b2d8785c9358.JPG

I think Kang Min Hyuk and Krystal trending, because of KMH's interview about he always smile while acting with Krystal, because she's cute
:x

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

From one end to the other! Happiness to heartbreak. I think watching this was more heartbreaking than when me and my ex broke up.lol Amazing job to the cast and crew! Esp to PSH and of course LMH! I wonder why they didn't show the kiss in the preview? Would have attract more viewers esp since the rating dipped a little bit last night. We'll tonight, it better reach 30! 

@raindrops1 @zarrajae

but according to Joonie recap, actually Dad is playing with both of his sons. He was making it as if Won will be fired but actually dad doesn't have any intention to fire him (97 % vote for Won not being fired). It means even if KT didn't vote for Won, Won still won't get fired. So, he knows by this accident that Tan and Won is allied and that's why he said to Tan:

"DON'T FORGET THIS DAY. YOU LOSE THAT CHILD BECAUSE OF THE SWORD YOU WIELDED."

i'm going to guess that most people didn't like what i said about kim tan's character being too weak as a future CEO..  don't get me wrong, i love this drama to pieces.  Can't get enough of it.
Yet i used to recruit young interns, and comparing their accomplishments/interests on their resume with kim tan'a, i can't see this 17-18 yr old person in charge of a company.  Then i think also the stories about psycho asian parents who calculate their child's educational path since preschool age, i'm just saying it's not the same road for "success".   Since it's very Korean to force kids down a similar path of 20 hrs/day studying like Hyo Shin, rich or not rich kids, then it doesn't seem normal that Tan has so much free time, and then throw him into a shark tank of business conglomerates.. idk. doesn't add to me. 
Irregardless I will still watch this drama for its great love stories and conflicts.