[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

@faythe @shebacamp

My dears, one does not go through life with a paper qualification stating that ' my low marks Is not a reflection of my IQ... Am just lazy to study'.....!!!!!

Somehow a good solid degrees or results tells so much of the CEO or President.

President Obama for that matter with his strings of Ivy League qualifications says it all of his abilities, the rest is his gift of the gap to win support.

Someone even quoted on Prince William, his degree from St Andrews also implied that he is not only a pretty face. So you are only prejudice towards KT, cos he is of course charming, but the corporate world needs more than a pretty face....

A birthright is one advantage, a good, analytical mind is an asset .... Specially supported by institution of higher learnings..!

@shebagirl

High school is important factor in ur path. Some who were bad at high school n passed by little much turned out to be better on college called motivation n graduate moving on to better things. Yet some CEO did not even graduate college n some president who went to college don't have street smart (common since or non relatable) n/or did / do not show good judgement direction. KT N YD non reality but they no what they have to do to survive n have trouble n stumble like all in real life do. I was making prediction based on a non real life drama which has some similarity to real life. Some student may be the smartest but because they seek attention ( being one reason not in all cases) they slack off but ask them about tech or math and you find you have under estimated them. With motivation n push from others the drive moves them to shine

Guest Nur Hanapi

From Preview (credit to: Jooni)Dad: How far are you going to ruin Tan?

I think ES wont be going down without a fight. Or at least, try? She'll make sure that she has her moment with KT. Every worth of penny that she has to give up for him with. 

I think the scene of Kim Tan in front of ES locker isn't about ES leaving. The preview show ES locker was a mess. seem like she got bully. He must feel hurt or angry about it. Well will see :D I gotta love YD. He's so cute in this episode. Love his expression and his tone ;)

After watched ep 15 with sub.. this ep 15 makes me sad, confused, depressed, tensed, suffocated... :( Kim Tan is very pitiful.. Like whole family except his biological mom against him.. Family who should be support for him facing the world but in this ep I don't know and I have no idea why they became like this.. and Kim Tan cried because he feels he have lost her family.. and in threat will lose ES too.. He just eighteen pls, just high school student.. and his father forced him to bear the crown.. what kind of father like that... Chairman Kim scares me, more than YD's dad.. I also angry with KW, but still little faith in him.. pls stop hate your brother!

The only scene that makes me little relieved is when ES-KT-YD in coffee shop... finally bromance is started.. and YD is very shining today.. :x

I wonder what ES will do, I believe she has grown up, not the same person again, and she loves KT... [-O<

And poor Rachel, she has used all her pitiful weapon to get KT's heart but even he didn't want her as a friend anymore and her mom only cares about her stocks... :-<

Thanks for the beautiful gifs of ES in that heartbreaking last scene and ES/Tan's handwarming scene...so beautiful ... enough to just stare at their expressions! How many versions of "i'm so in love with you/ you're the best thing that has happened to me" can LMH do???? I'm just amazed at his depth and maturity in acting. He has used the fact that he is the oldest and most experienced of the high school cast to good effect. He really nailed the innocent, the cheeky and the vulnerable. PSH in that last scene? Fantastic. Breaking into the most beautiful smile we've seen in the whole series and it's for the most heartbreaking moment. the person who decided that she should  smile was brilliant! it was surprising, and it made it all the sadder!

I have a feeling tonight's cliffhanger will be too much to handle to wait for another Wednesday to come! Sigh~~~ Now I wish there's a time machine so that I can travel back and forth just to watch the rest of the episodes til the end.

Yeah I also have not good feeling about today's cliffhanger... and sure sbs will not give us preview.. what should I do? :(

Guest laissezze

The pain that I see in Kim Won's eyes as Kim Tan says to him to never touch ES was a sign of defeat. 
He will never be what KT is to ES. It's difficult losing in that way, right? Money, you can earn, prestige you can earn but if you lose to something you desire to be, but don't have that courage, that is way way more hurtful. 
KUDOS KT! Keep it rockin' boy! 

i'm just watched The heir ep 15. it little too late. I'm fan of Kim Ji won and Kang Ha Neul but the unexpected scene between them happened. LOL.
Kiss scene? wow. even i'm fan of them but it's shocked when the writers try to make opening of these couple have a cemistry without any feelings.. hahahaha