[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

@faythe @shebacamp My dears, one does not go through life with a paper qualification stating that ' my low marks Is not a reflection of my IQ... Am just lazy to study'.....!!!!! Somehow a good solid degrees or results tells so much of the CEO or President. President Obama for that matter with his strings of Ivy League qualifications says it all of his abilities, the rest is his gift of the gap to win support. Someone even quoted on Prince William, his degree from St Andrews also implied that he is not only a pretty face. So you are only prejudice towards KT, cos he is of course charming, but the corporate world needs more than a pretty face.... A birthright is one advantage, a good, analytical mind is an asset .... Specially supported by institution of higher learnings..!

Guest ginachan

I hope ES doesn't choose any of the options the chairman gave her....pls don't let her character be the typical I love you but we can't be together crap....fight for it girl!  :D

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80);"Kang Min Hyuk Says He Can’t Stop Laughing Because Krystal is Too Cute

Currently acting as her boyfriend in SBS’ The Heirs, CN Blue’s Kang Min Hyuk admitted that he laughs a lot because of f(x)’s Krystal

51801626.jpg

In a recent recording of tvN’s Cheongdam-dong 111 , Kang Min Hyuk talked about filming for The Heirs, when CEO Han Sung Ho mentioned that Krystal is very pretty. 

Kang Min Hyuk then put on the biggest grin on his face and said, “She’s seriously so cute in what she does that when I’m acting, I naturally laugh.”

59688749.jpg

Han Sung Ho then joking warned that a scandal might happen with with Krystal, but Kang Min Hyun simply replied, “It won’t.”

Cheongdam-dong 111 will air on November 28. 

Photo Credit: tvN

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/52068

@faythe @shebacamp

My dears, one does not go through life with a paper qualification stating that ' my low marks Is not a reflection of my IQ... Am just lazy to study'.....!!!!!

Somehow a good solid degrees or results tells so much of the CEO or President.

President Obama for that matter with his strings of Ivy League qualifications says it all of his abilities, the rest is his gift of the gap to win support.

Someone even quoted on Prince William, his degree from St Andrews also implied that he is not only a pretty face. So you are only prejudice towards KT, cos he is of course charming, but the corporate world needs more than a pretty face....

A birthright is one advantage, a good, analytical mind is an asset .... Specially supported by institution of higher learnings..!

Just because someone is book smart doesn't mean that they are qualified to run a company or even have the ability to handle urgency or even have an analytical mind. I completely admit that I am bias towards KT. But I didn't make up the fact that he's smart. He's much more analytical than anyone on the show. He can be extremely calculate when he wants to be. KW wouldn't be so threatened if KT was dumb. There has not been a single scene that showed that he's dumb. In fact, it has been shown the complete opposite. I think we can agree that we are watching 2 completely different characters.

Guest iamafan1

shebagirl

said: @faythe @shebacamp My dears, one does not go through life with a paper qualification stating that ' my low marks Is not a reflection of my IQ... Am just lazy to study'.....!!!!! Somehow a good solid degrees or results tells so much of the CEO or President. President Obama for that matter with his strings of Ivy League qualifications says it all of his abilities, the rest is his gift of the gap to win support. Someone even quoted on Prince William, his degree from St Andrews also implied that he is not only a pretty face. So you are only prejudice towards KT, cos he is of course charming, but the corporate world needs more than a pretty face.... A birthright is one advantage, a good, analytical mind is an asset .... Specially supported by institution of higher learnings..!