[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Can we believe how many movies are associated with The Heirs?

1. Harry Potter Series ---> Young Do zebra cross scarf
2. Twilight Series ----> Edward and Jack
3. Romeo and Juliet ----> almost hand-kissing in the wine cellar
4. Titanic ----> sinking ship
5. Power Rangers ----> Young Do helmet
6. Thor ? ----> Young Do running from an axe man
7. Mission Impossible or The Matrix? ----> Young Do coming out from a tunnel
8. Alice in Wonderland ----> Kim Tan running at the park with 'imaginary' bunny ears
9. Cinderella ----> Shin Hye-rella
10. Sleeping Beauty ----> sleeping Eun Sang and people in this drama
11. The Ugly Duckling ----> the possibility of Eun Sang as a rich heir
12. The Ring or Ringu ---> when Eun Sang head pop out from cardigan hug
13. Friday the 13th
14. Hello Sidney
15. Freddy vs. Jason
16. Twilight Zone ----> when Tan and Eun Sang stranded in the dessert
17. The Man From Nowhere or Ahjusshi ----> ahjusshi is only for Won Bin

.... anything else?

Those creative fan arts ;))

Seriously, if tonight's episode where YD goes to Tan's house for ES (love triangle related), I am going to flip a thousand lids / tables! X( X( X( The only one reason I will accept is if Tan is the one who asks YD to do it, if not, for f* sake Kim Eun Sook! I've had it with that plot!

@ruzikie
Hunt down that writer, we need to have a word with her. *sharpening knives*
P.S. Not right now, I mean after we find out what really happen tonight. :))

Apologies for the bad temper :(( :((

@sia3

calm down psycho

Hopefully YD does indeed go to KT house per KT request and not cuz of ES,but if YD motive is the latter wouldn't that be a bit contradictory,why would YD want to free KT from his house for ES,wouldn't that bring the OTP closer?whatever the reason for YD to help KT maybe ,him just doing it shows that he is giving into noble idiocy and letting ES go to be with KT,thus ending the love triangle officially,don't you think?

I think its over personally.

You know what??? This gif below
tumblr_mww4afwIcu1scm9d0o2_r1_500.gif

Looking at that gif again I notice Kang Min Hyuk is just ever so calm while everyone is shocked with Tan flipping the table. Tsk tsk did he think that the camera isn't taking him so he just stood there like he knew it would happen? :))

@adlyn13
Don't ask me about time, I have no idea.
You can check out this time.is website to find out your time against korea.
Edit: Oops. I re-read and the exclamation mark makes it sounded like I'm annnoyed at you but I'm not. :)) Mianhe.

Woahh The Heirs!! No matter how many time I rewatch this drama I still love and enjoy every moments every minutes of it. The dialogue just excellent, the acting is excellent. I love the storyline. Still expecting more skin-ship and kisses :D i haven't been so crazy about a drama like this for awhile. Cos I'm pretty picky. I'm really moved by this drama. gave me so many feeling. One of my top favorite drama :) I can't wait for ep 15. I believe it's another great episode :)

Guest sachaaimee

After seeing YD with his helmet on on the new BTS.. All I can say is........................................ Cant wait ......cant wait ......cant wait ......cant wait ......cant wait ......cant wait .......cant wait ......cant wait .......cant wait .......cant wait....

@sia3 it's okay dear. Since the weather is good for kidnapping her. It doesn't matter for me to kidnapp her if she wants to mock youngie with those scene. I just remembered you to sharpening your knife for our ship

i just want feel youngie become so smooth with eunsang this week. No heart breaking scene again, if she did that i think i'm gonna kidnap her for sure. Sorry for bad temper

:(( :((

@sia3

Your just annoyed period.I totally understand you,I hate triangles they're lame.

And the KT/ES/YD love triangle has been dragged too long. Poor YD is KES going to keep breaking his heart,its time for him to let go and heal all his wounds

writernim needs to close the love triangle now!

@adlyn13
>:D< thank you for understanding my annoyance >:D<

I'd have been more convinced if ES's heart wavers for YD but the fact is, she never did so there is no reason to drag out the tension between the love triangle and really, it's not about ES, is it? Like she pointed out, it's just those 2 raging hormones battling out :))

I think both of them needs a little LC session with Lady Choi. So yes, I'm all for ending the triangle plot and get a move on with every other story because heck, there are so much she can work on!