[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I'm so glad that ratings increased and crossed 20% :-)

PSH finally got a big hit drama ratings-wise. LMH has another hit in his bag. His dramas are always in double digit ratings since BOF. My boy chooses his dramas well.

Congratulations to other cast members and crew too :-)

Teaser for everyone Cr. ladyravairie
credit: http://m.news.nate.com/view/20131121n18625

Cr. ladyravaire And http://m.news.nate.com/view/20131121n18625 Its would be nice if some could translate it^___^ **soorry icouldnt put this on the the spoiler section.. I dont know how to do it using my ipad,,

Guest rogue0716

Ok, i'm giggling like a fool here after watching the whole episode subbed. Finally. After refreshing the damn site every few seconds like a lunatic. So i was expecting to have either butterflies in my stomach and/or complete melting of bones when i got to the donut scene. I have to say, i ended up covering my face and laughing because it looked like Kim Tan was about to devour the whole donut to himself along with Eun Sang's face. Thus, her rather frightened expression as oppose to being romanced by such an intimate move. LMAO! Oh god, everything else was romantic except for what was predicted to be romantic. Haha.

On a more serious note; I was quite taken aback by how much it hurt me to watch Young Do almost physically hurting after her rejection. The boy is so damn lonely. I get that it's an unhealthy attachment he has with Eun Sang because she's the first person to ever see right through his terror of a personality to the flesh and blood human beneath...but i can't fault him for all that damage. His father is one hell of a psychopath! And for all his bravado and seemingly sinister actions, he's just a needy little boy who doesn't know how to ask for love and giving it is a foreign thing. I can go on and it would sound like excuses to give his character a redeeming quality but in all honesty, i see this happening in real life as well.

MORE of those sweet scenes. MORE of hilarious and witty Kim Tan. MORE of Eun Sang being proactive and willing to walk through the fire to protect her beloved. Insert melting of bones. MORE of everything!!!

The last scene though...i felt like an idiot and laughed at myself at how affected i was by it. Kim Tan going all alpha on those doors! Swoon. Sigh. Gasp. Young Do being so vulnerable i wanted to sob my heart out. God, what to do!??? Oh yeah, marry Kim Tan and have a room prepared for my Young Do concubine. Giggles.

Guest funtimes

I'm soo mean. At the last scene, I kept thinking to YD, if you want to drive KT crazy and NOT "hurt" ES, it'll be to whisper to ES's ear and pretend that he kissed her in the broadcasting room. That would make KT sooooo furious! Shux, I'm turning into a bad girl and hurting KT! No! Only KT-ES moments! Go away YD!

I love the new stills of ES and KT! Forehead kiss?! Love love love!

HS's mom is really really really horrible. Goodness! This show has really reproduced one of the worst group of parents EVER! She was all emotionless. Who acts like that especially knowing that your son did try to kill himself once? It's not like he's watched 24/7 and that he can't do that again. She's the one who should be marrying YD's dad then both of them can be dropped off a cliff. I really hope nothing happens to HS.

Guest prosperity

OMG at these new stills. I love them :x
I really can't deal
I just wanted to share this with you guys. How cute is this?
Embedded image permalink
cr to owner
Heirs fans replicating KT/ES moments. How cute is this?