[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

@jjsweeter - These black and white pics are great!! It's like a film noire scene; I could totally see Woo Bin starring in one!! That guy just oozes charisma. Something very artsy about the way he poses in a black suit. Sigh, why can't we get a Korean James Bond!?? Woo Bin would totally nail it. Ha! 

tumblr_mwi1dgXnex1s2c3woo3_500.jpg 

@hnin wintnaing

Yes Daejang is strong that I know, but LMH well I am not sure, he gets sick quite often, its just a cold he can get over it as long as he keeps warm don't want him to get pneumonia .

OMG this wait is taking so long. 17 hours left!! AISH!!!!
ha KT got kicked out ha! more like voluntary leave , I say! He didn't want to be home  anyway !

I finds Park Shin Hye crying really cute. Her acting is good and so natural. Never watch any of her drama. I did watched a few ep of "He's beautiful" then stopped. I didn't pay much attention at Park Shin Hye back then. I watch The Heirs because of Kim Eun Sook and Lee Min Ho. Now I have become a hug fan of Park Shin Hye as well. She has the down to earth personality :)

the more I see Heirs yes episode 1 through 12 yet again the bar keeps on being raised for my ideal man! Kim Tan is totally awesome! each line he delivers its really great I can't believe Eun Sang has lasted this long!!!!! 
if it had been me totally would have given in by episode 2.... This girl has some strong will?! I have never seen a Male Lead to be so great to have such complexity and be different at all times... he can be a jerk, he can be tough, yet so controlled, he can be such a gallant gentleman, most of all I love that he seems to be so mature and always thinking... and what I love the most about him is that he is not afraid to say what he wants even if it gets him slapped!!!! I am in awed from the beginning till now he truly is great... I usually hate the male leads for the first half and always wonder why oh why the girl loves them but this time I loved him from the beginning... I do not think there could be another male lead that could have put so much emotion and control of them so I truly think LMH Deabak!!

^:)^ ^:)^ :-*

Claudia Ximena said: the more I see Heirs yes episode 1 through 12 yet again the bar keeps on being raised for my ideal man! Kim Tan is totally awesome! each line he delivers its really great I can't believe Eun Sang has lasted this long!!!!! 
if it had been me totally would have given in by episode 2.... This girl has some strong will?! I have never seen a Male Lead to be so great to have such complexity and be different at all times... he can be a jerk, he can be tough, yet so controlled, he can be such a gallant gentleman, most of all I love that he seems to be so mature and always thinking... and what I love the most about him is that he is not afraid to say what he wants even if it gets him slapped!!!! I am in awed from the beginning till now he truly is great... I usually hate the male leads for the first half and always wonder why oh why the girl loves them but this time I loved him from the beginning... I do not think there could be another male lead that could have put so much emotion and control of them so I truly think LMH Deabak!!

^:)^ ^:)^ :-*

Guest prosperity

namedx said: @jjsweeter - These black and white pics are great!! It's like a film noire scene; I could totally see Woo Bin starring in one!! That guy just oozes charisma. Something very artsy about the way he poses in a black suit. Sigh, why can't we get a Korean James Bond!?? Woo Bin would totally nail it. Ha!  

Guest Spring Andrew

OMGAAAAA..13 HRS..so its not a kiss but a GOOD HUG > makes me wonder shinhye on stoll or leg stretched ??

i wish her hair was left open
BZeG3fyIgAAv1_d.jpg:large