[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest prosperity

What a pretty lady! She is gorgeous.

Can the writer stop playing around and give me these 2 please. I want them! So much wasted potential here. *pulls out hair, kicks chair, and runs around like a crazy person*

he probably has no money for the fare of the taxi and ES is probably telling him to use the bus... and here she smacks him ouch it looks like it hurts... That she learn from her mom it is gotta hurt for someone to listen.... loved it!

Claudia Ximena said: he probably has no money for the fare of the taxi and ES is probably telling him to use the bus... and here she smacks him ouch it looks like it hurts... That she learn from her mom it is gotta hurt for someone to listen.... loved it!

hi! this is my first time here. hope you are all well. I am a YD-ES shipper. Remember the part in Ep 4 where YD saw ES sleeping in the convenience store for the 1st time? I modified the subtitle of that part so that it reads like.

YD: Hey, my noisy kids.
This is a public place, why you yelling?
Can't you see? Your mom is sleeping.

Kids: Mom! Mom!

ybell said: hi! this is my first time here. hope you are all well. I am a YD-ES shipper. Remember the part in Ep 4 where YD saw ES sleeping in the convenience store for the 1st time? I modified the subtitle of that part so that it reads like.

YD: Hey, my noisy kids.
This is a public place, why you yelling?
Can't you see? Your mom is sleeping.

Kids: Mom! Mom!

I wish KT's Mom would leave the house to. But she is so simple minded and needy.  She has been a captive so long she does not even realise it.  She needs to leave and let Tan's dad and his wife live together they should be making each other unhappy not everyone else.

Guest sandralopez

@jjsweeter0211 i love the gifs of YR and YD.
I love the interactions between them (young do and rachel), there are only 8 episodes of this drama and hopes  that a romantic relationship between them... :( is lost, it's a shame because their chemistry is great, i imagine many possible situations between them, but nothing is posible.

Guest jjsweeter0211

tumblr_mwexgbpuAw1r0n47ho2_250.giftumblr_mwexgbpuAw1r0n47ho4_250.giftumblr_mwexgbpuAw1r0n47ho1_250.giftumblr_mwexgbpuAw1r0n47ho3_250.gif
cr to owner
@kkte1 Don't lose hope chingu~ They have so much chemistry together. The writer gave hints about them here and there. There are many scenes of them from the first episode until now. She must have something up her sleeve. Looking at the premiere date of You came from the star, there might be extension for Heirs. I am hoping for 4 episode extension so we can wrap up all the plot line/loveline nicely~