[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest shimmeringoasis

tumblr_mwavcr5mln1sh8uxlo1_1280.jpg     

:):))

cr: http://dramatroll.tumblr.com/

funtimes said:

Speaking of RH, I think if ES never showed up in KT’s life, KT would’ve learned to love RH.  After all, he respected her and they were friends.  He even went to comfort her.  When she’s not with KT or YD and people who are trying to pick fights with her, she can actually be amiable.  She has all the manners of a well brought up girl, well educated and refined.  She defended BN when BN’s mom said something bad about her daughter, she was respectful and graceful when talking to KT’s mom no.2 and dad.  It’s too bad that “fate” is against her.  She genuinely looked shocked and hurt from KT’s confession.  We know from her response later whether she genuinely liked KT or not.  Up to this point, she displayed all traits of jealousy and claim to KT with the mask of “we’re engaged,” but behind his back, she does worry about him.

I really want ES to move out and transfer schools now.  I’m pretty sure RH will find out soon about ES’s background, but I doubt she will reveal anything since her “fake mom” is KT’s mom and she wouldn’t want to put KT in a compromising position.  However, it’s much better to both KT and ES that ES is away from the hold of his parents even though I’m sure Chairman Kim can have other things up his sleeves.  Even though YD and KT will be at school to protect her, but people will gossip and it’ll be hard for her in such an environment especially IF KT and RH break up their engagement.  She could have a more quiet life outside of the Kim’s household and school and be an emotional support to KT when he needs her just like what happened at the end of episode 12.  Even RH called it on the plane.  If something sad is to happen to KT, she knows that KT will go find ES.

@shenny @shimmeringoasis I am re- wacthing this scene right now... I still feel like crying... No word needed for this scene... their eyes convey all messages we need to know... It s beautiful and hurtful scene... :((

Love said: That slap must hurt. See the way his hair flies? :((

What's up with all these adjumma/adjussi slapping him? For the record, in BOF, he was slapped by his "she-devil" Mother. In PT, he was slapped by.. his gf's Father. In CH, he was also slapped by his evil fake Father. I don't think he was slapped in Faith, only because he didn't have any parents haha lucky! And now in TH, he was slapped again by his selfish Father.. twice. All for the same reason.. because he disobeyed them. Poor thing. Lemme love you~ [-O< 

Guest shimmeringoasis

@yoyoo ya right I hve watched this particular scene many times now...its so sad u can feel their pain n cannot help but feel sad for em... without even speaking a single word the emotions expressed thru their eyes conveys everything... seeing KT crying n sobbing like that feel like getting in there n giving him a hug which ES would hopefully do in next epi... hats off to LMH & PSH they hve really done an awesome job portraying KT & ES emotions so well just brilliant!

Guest simplymebeingcrazy

@sia3   I would think so.  I don't recall a scene like this.  With a taxi as well.
            It seems like she's wearing her uniform in MangoSix....in daytime.  The only scene I can remember where they shot her working during daytime
            were during the first few episodes.

But KT is in his uniform.  Does this mean she stopped going to Jeguk High as well????  :-O  :-O  :-O