[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest simplymebeingcrazy

@shenny  So true!  It was such a powerful scene.  This episode was truly awesome.  From the 1st scene down to the last.  Emotionally charged.  Even YD & KT 's serious talk was awesome too. 

And yes, LMH was just.....great!  He has really improved a lot. 

Guest simplymebeingcrazy

@jjsweeter0211

Thanks for all the pics!

I love these two mothers' interaction.  It would be so nice to see them being in-laws!  It would be a riot I would presume!  :D

hello y'all:

I have been a lurker for awhile.  I just got off a very bad kdrama and just been kicking back and enjoying myself by reading all your posts.  First of all I just finish watching episode 12 and all I have to say is "awesome".  The acting of both LMH and PSH is emotional and loving.  Yes, I definitely agreed with all - a big warm bear hug is what KT needed after that confrontation with his father.  I cannot wait for next week's episodes.  I feel for KT when he got slapped not once but twice by his father.  I really want to slap the father back (but out of respect - I didn't).  I really wonder what the father is going to do to KT.  The father's expression was like he wanted to kill KT right there when KT told the group the engagement is off.  Whew - that as really gutsy KT!! 

I am going back to my lurker mode - but will be there to support my KT/ES.  Sorry Marie67!!!  Also just so you know - I only live 3 miles from the beach with KT was filming the first couple episodes of this drama.  I didn't go but my girlfriend was there.  She said there were so many LMH's fan out there.  I will take some pictures of the restaurant (it is called Duke's) and the pier later. 

See ya!!!

I am crying again :(( :(( :(( Please chingu-ya, stop slapping uri Tanny. I am scarred ...  X_X

Omo, I need a fresh air #:-S or maybe just a new meme....

Yeah, I better bully my ranked-98 hero this time for a laugh..., shall we?

Ta daaa...

heirsmemeYDonline_zps81ef8cc5.jpg

:)) :)) Just take a look at him , that expression is just priceless
:D

KT is making me fall for him again and again lol

KT is ready to be kick out, but i don't think his father will kick him out.
even if he's kicked out and his father stop give him money, he won't be poor.
KT has already had some jeguk holding's stock under his name, which means great amount of dividend. holding has many company under it, with so many people feared jeguk, i believe the companies under jeguk holding are substantial. means lots of lots of dividend.

Has KT receive his shares (Jeguk stock)?

Because i think he has't. He will receive it later at his bday. Those shares are stil under several borrowed names and chairman is still in the process to change it into his own name again to give to KT at his bday.

And btw...What does America Water mean?????

minozyeh said: Has KT receive his shares (Jeguk stock)?

Because i think he has't. He will receive it later at his bday. Those shares are stil under several borrowed names and chairman is still in the process to change it into his own name again to give to KT at his bday.

And btw...What does America Water mean?????

Guest almontel

Looks like most of us will be re-watching our other Heirs ep over the weekend just so we don't have to think about the grueling 6 days before we can see more HEIRS...aigo....
here's another PS of mine of the Ep12 crying ending scene of our OTP...LoveIsEp12PHMrg_zpsec4d93af.jpg