[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

@chloe_addict

I've been broken hearted for couple times, but still I choose to have loved than never have loved before ;)

Love is the most beautiful feeling..It hurts yes..in fact the one who loves more will hurt more also, but love makes you feel like the happiest person in the same time..

And the funny thing is the moment you let go of someone because you love him/her, that time love turn you into a hero...;)

@Chloe_addict

@minozyeh is right its better to love than to have never loved Love is what brings meaning to life. I believe that when love hurts it makes us stronger ,it makes love between two people indestructible . If KT and ES overcome these current obstacles and persevere over the pain and succeed then anything to come in their lives together will be a walk in the park.

Been in love but haven't found the right person yet so I cant attest to this personally but looking at my parents who had the whole world against them they overcame obstacles and it was because of their love.

Guest simplymebeingcrazy

faythe said: I'm actually waiting for Lucifer to be completely reborn and take down the adults with KW & YD. Could it be that the father favored KT a bit more because he can see that KT is actually more like than KW? It seemed like he considered KW to be a weakling.

http://bannydrops.tumblr.com/post/67035434367/the-heirs-e12-your-borther-told-me-about-youtumblr_mwahot3G9l1s3eqcjo1_500.giftumblr_mwahot3G9l1s3eqcjo2_250.gif

The Heirs E12.

Your borther told me about you.

" My younger brother is Kindness and honest..

Much taller than used to be..

The same eyes with me… “

Well, It’s ture..

Guest mskdramalover

hnin wintnaing said: @prosperity, it's a pity YD is no so pretentious of what he is curious and a very pragmatic kid. He does things before he thinks it carefully. He is not meaning to harm ES. He just wanted to know more about ES. He doesn't have ES's social network and he is looking for one. He doesn't know where ES lives and he is finding about it. He doesn't have ES heart but picking her bleeding heart up to warm it up. He is sad and hurt when ES ignores and thinks badly about it but pretends like nth bothers him. Yes, ES doesn't want to reveal so many about herself not just to YD but also to KT as well. To be fair and square, KT grabed her phone no. and without her permission called his no.. Although ES wanted him to log out of her social network account, KT kept using it and inspecting her profile without her knowledge. Let's put it this way. Both KT and YD share the same personnels and do the same things. The fact that ES feels sth towards him shouldn't divert you to say unfairly towards YD, chingu. YD is just a bit more abrupt and aggressive than KT. That's all.

The incident of YD going to get along with ES's mom is a bit unfortunate. He doesn't want her to know it. He just wanna assure his assumption. He wants evidence and proof to know real ES so that he can protect her by all means. If ES mom didn't tell ES about YD's visit, YD will not let her know at least at this struggling time for ES. He will let by gone be by gone for now. He just simply wanna have meal with her. that's it no more. period.

Episode 12 was so sad :(!
When she grabbed his hand I'm like YESSS then she let go, im like NOOO!!! I start tearing up when she walk away. The looks of KT's face break my heart =(( While I'm crying, what she said to Young Do "that's why you got 98th place" got me laughing and crying at the same time :)) then I cried at KT and his mom scenes, KT and ES scenes :(( :(( :(( this drama is really amazing. Every episodes Its made you laugh and giggle like an idiot then it turned so emotion, so sad just a blink of an eyes.....BN and CY sure is luckiest one in this drama.

Guest Sol1430293219

Hi!!I have it :D1.- Inconsolable by Backstreet Boys2.- Definitely you by Jadan LeeI almost get crazy looking for the second song but i found it thanks to Shazam :D
soerin said:

PLEASEEEEEE,,,,

ANYONE,,,,

i'm almost going crazy right know,,:( :(( :(( :(( :((

who know the song in hye sin's car and broadcastroom??????

please TELL ME

:(( :(( :(( :((

sorry if i'm annoying,,

align="left""Always be yong do and eun sang shipper"

:x :x :x

Guest simplymebeingcrazy

@corearen

Omo!  I can't stand seeing that gif!  My Tan getting slapped like that and just accepting it with a straight face!  :(:(:(:((

@corearen

Omo!  I can't stand seeing that gif!  My Tan getting slapped like that and just accepting it with a straight face!  :(:(:(:((

@simplymebeingcrazy trust me, I can't either. It pains me but on another note, that was such great acting from Lee Min Ho. Wow. I'm just speechless.

I'm an emotional wreck right now, if I try to write out my feelings, I will just cry a river large enough to sink the YDES ship. :)) Such a strong episode, left me completely emotional.

Guest heylinni

I think I cried more when YD tried to get closer to ES by inviting her to eat than when KT revealed everything at the end of Ep 12 :'(