[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest summer24

I loved last night's episode. I actually cried watching the scenes of KT and her mom and KT and ES. I can actually say that I'm satisfied. Oh btw, I love seeing KT and HS together.  ;;)

Can I just say the conversation between KT and YD on the golf course was excellent.  KT sent chills down my spine.  You could feel why KT was called Lucifer in a school of demons. I think his quiet voice was scarier than when he yells.  When he leaned into YD and started telling him about everything that he would strip from him. For the first time, I felt he was dangerous and how far he has come to change himself.  YD seemed to feel it too because after a while he just stopped talking and he was no longer his usual sarcastic self.  I also loved how KT told him they should settle their problems because he doesn't have time to fight with him because he's preparing for a bigger fight.

Simply awesome acting from both actors.  LMH portrayed KT's understated dangerous personality well.  Those who think KT is timid, should really look at that part and see the danger behind the façade that is KT.  I think a few people should watch out for KT and I hoe both brother's join together to bring down YD's father and their own.

Edit

@hell59, my friend said this might actually be PSH sing the song in 12.  She said that she remembered PSH was supposed to sing 2 songs for the OST.  We've only heard one.  She's going to try to locate the article and song name.

Guest Spring Andrew

I know it’s hard. I’m sorry. I can’t promise that it will be better from now on. Still let’s go. Holding hands.
Kim Tan to Cha Eun Sang 

After watching eps 12 again, this time with sub,
I can understand why you're all so emotional, Chingu-ya
This episode is just DAEBAK ^:)^ ^:)^

Kim Tan "the Lucifer" is BACK, he's fighting his DAD and knowing what Kim Daddy represents in this drama, Tanny is fighting against (almost) the whole world!

This Romeo is bleeding.... :(:(:((

You'd be there holding his hands this time, right, Eun-Sangie?

I was crying too much when I heard YD says "she won't let me come close to her." He said it with this cool expression seeming without any feeling. However, I know certainly that every part of his heart is crying painfully. You know guys, ... for him, .... ES is his first..... First love hurts! orch........... :(

:(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

Yeah...love hurts.   If not for KT....I would truly wish for YD to get the girl.  But she is my Tan's first love too!  Ottoke???  If we could only clone ES!!! 

Same here. If LMH wasn't KT, I'll ship ES with YD. Unfortunately LMH is too awesome as KT so I have no choice.

Guest nistymaj

Daebak...daebak...so many feels today and yesterday. Great episode of Heirs....greatest acting from all the cast esp our angel...and now..listening to her best song so far...oh my... :x :x :x =D>
SH can now compete with professional singers. She's getting better and better with each song. She had a sweet voice originally but now wow...its getting more powerful and refined.... congratulations our princess... =D>
Edit: Was supposed to post this in PSH thread but made a mistake coz of my excitement... :)>-

@tiamama
He's not Lucifer anymore. This new born so-called Lucifer has a heart. :))
----
But dang it, I cannot wait to see him do other things! I don't think his father will kick him out, he must have calculated it well in order to come out with the truth. If his father kicks him out now, then he would have no power to handle everything and everyone else especially Young Do.

There must be a reason why he emphasizes to Esther and Rachel that he is Jeguk's second son for that matter... hmm... yep.

I just managed to finish watching episode 12 just now and this episode is starting to get a twist, really. I applause for Tan's braveness to reveal his biological mom in front of R and E. This is just his way to get rid of the engagement. Very brilliant, Tan-ssi. My mother ship, YD-ES, however is still sailing but the Tan and YD fight getting on my nerves. I mean, this war is too heavy and not supposedly saying by 18 yo teenager. I feel sad for KT bcos of his family matter especially KA. I love her mother's role here but i feel pity more on YD. Its not bcos im a YD-ES shipper but YD is more hurt than Tan. He lost his mother and friend and now he can't even compete fairly to get his first love. Tan only got twice slap on his cheeks but YD's dad choked him. Tan has his brother who's actually adores him but don't know how to show it but YD has nobody, only his dog. I just really hoping that KES will get to settle Tan and YD matter first bcos i know, ES will never like YD and will get back to Tan.
^:)^

After i watched the episode 12  subbed with a blurry tears.
Youngieeeee yaaaaa, i knew it and knew itt. My ship was sinking before it sail :((
The reason why i watch this beacuse of you Youngieeee yaaaa
the reason why i get 22 spam in my profile because of you too Youngieeee yaaaa :((
Already knew that you won't able to get Eun Sang dear. JJOLTE !!! JJOLTE !!!!!
From your eyes even your body language, you already fell to deep dear. ALREADY DEEP LIKE AN OCEAN :(( :((
This episode made me crying for the worse :((
Kim sajangnim, i hope death of angel calls you already to hell with Youngie's father even you can let your hand to your second wife. It's okay. You can bring her to hell but please don't show your face again . I hate you alll >:)

Argggghhhh this episode brought me to the lowest emotion...
Argggghhhh i need to go to toilet :((

I'm actually waiting for Lucifer to be completely reborn and take down the adults with KW & YD.

Could it be that the father favored KT a bit more because he can see that KT is actually more like than KW? It seemed like he considered KW to be a weakling.

Guest chloe_addict

I know everyone is spazzing about Episode 12. But I just finished Episode 11.
Amusing Moments:1. When YD saw that ES overhead the other girls talking smack about her, he walked up to the tent and collected the girls' shoes and tossed them in the trash can. Yes, YD is a bully at times, but inside, he can be a softie, protecting the girl he "likes". 2. When KT lead ES to the campside, ES became a totally different person, being direct with her emotions, telling him that she missed him. Even KT was caught off guard, and he was probably thinking: "Who are you and what have you done to my gf?" 3. When KT indirectly helped Rachel save face at the hotel dining room: "I slept down the hall because Rachel wouldn't open the door." KT...did you say that to make ES jealous because you know that she is sitting right behind you? 4. When ES tells YD that she will kill him after she fell into the pool. As YD was mocking her threat, KT coolly walks up behind YD and kicks him into the pool. KT is like Superman saving Lois Lane! 5. Lee BoNa: "Don't grab his hand. Here grab mine!" Always love this couple as the comedic relief in this melodrama. 6. When KT spoke to ES over the mic at the school's radio station. I thought he was going to be all lovey dovey, asking for her forgiveness for misunderstanding him and Rachel's brief interaction in the courtyard. But nope, he started yelling: "and what were you saying to YD to get him all shaken up like that?!" Jealousy is still the root of all teenage boys, huh? :P
Sad Moments:1. When YD confesses indirectly that he likes ES: "KT, tell her that I like her. She doesn't believe me when I tell her. Isn't that sad?" That just broke my heart.  :((2. When YD asked ES: "Do you really like KT?" And she replied yes. Even though YD was still smiling, you could see tears in his eyes. For him to hear it from ES herself solidifies the fact that he is out of the running for her heart.3. When ES was walking back with KT from their campfire, she wanted to hold hands yet didn't: "Even though you are close, I feel you are far way." That's why when they were by themselves at the campfire, she could be bolder and more affectionate towards KT because they were away from societal's expectations. 4. When YD lets go of ES, causing her to fall into the pool. YD cautions her: "KT will pretend that he's holding your hand, but he will eventually let go." For a moment, before YD let go of ES, I saw a glimmer of softness in YD face as he looked at ES and that reaction changed when he let go of her. 5. When Rachel just broke down after the press release about her mom's upcoming re-marriage. Even if KT doesn't want to be her fiancee anymore, he still has the decency to be a good friend to her by comforting her. And he still knows her the best: "Stop pretending to be an adult." 6. When ES asks YD: "This involves you too. Are you ok?" YD was caught off guard that someone , for once, asked how HE was doing. 7. The ending scene where YD walks with ES, arm around her shoulder and encounters KT who grabs ES' hand. But she lets go...
After watching this episode, my heart hurts for everyone. 
I enjoy watching Heirs because it raises the age old question: Is it better to have loved and lost or to never have loved at all? 

@tiamama

He's not Lucifer anymore. This new born so-called Lucifer has a heart. :))

----

But dang it, I cannot wait to see him do other things! I don't think his father will kick him out, he must have calculated it well in order to come out with the truth. If his father kicks him out now, then he would have no power to handle everything and everyone else especially Young Do.

There must be a reason why he emphasizes to Esther and Rachel that he is Jeguk's second son for that matter... hmm... yep.

@sia3

I think it may have to do with KT getting more shares than KW, but idk if he knows that fact, but if he does KT just might be the majority shareholder maybe not too sure. So he knows the power he can have with that and have dad kneeling instead of him, but its out of character for KT unless that was the old KT!