[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I actually started watching this drama because of Kim Woo Bin...I saw him in White Christmas and liked his character. But now I'm kinda disappointed to see him a bully, arrogant guy with lots of makeup on. I'll see how the story progresses. *shrugs*

Anyone here knows if all Korean universities are expensive? Or if student loans are generalized there? I read someone say that Eun Sang's mom couldn't pay the university scholarship fees (I'm still catching up with you on the eps). I'm also interested in how much maids or housekeepers of elite families make, like if they're paid more than the average maid.

in the dramma or in the fact???

In the fact. in BTS pic..

Now, I'm listening to music from Park Jung Hyun, Two Person :) I'm going to sleep now. Have a nice dream chingu! And dream about Our Prince Kim Tan and our princess Cha Eun Sang. jjaljja!! :D

I really think that KT had no choice but to tell ES who he was due to the fact that she is friends with CY and he could at any time let her know. He had to tell her about the bullying at the school. She has been thrust in that environment and he knew that she would find out from others there about his past.  I think it showed courage on his part to do both that way he controlled how she found out and was able to give her a measure of comfort as well as being able to explain. I think it said a lot that she got to know him in the states and a lil back in Korea before he had to unload those bombs. She was able to if not understand about the way the classes are set up for those with money and on scholarships but to realize he is not the same person he was 3 yrs ago and to understand he is trying to help her stay off the radar.  She got a chance to see him as just another 18 yr old and experience a lil fun in the states.

Guest myhepyending

@lolzred 
you can watch PSH videos while waiting for next ep....she is very multiple talented....not only she can act....she also can sing, models, mc-ing and even dance....i'm re-watching all of her dance performance videos....my favorite is when she dance to 'Jewelry-Baby one more time' and 'satisfaction'  ;)

I have a budding suspicion that KES may have gone after LMH and Shinhye for main leads because of his exceptional ability to look swoon worthy in any getup and also staring at his love interest.......for her to look beautiful sleeping, crying and nearly everything else (please give me some leeway being one of her ardent admirers. :D )

Jokes apart, LMH is not being appreciated enough for the portrayal of a difficult character. KT at the moment seems passive and it is really difficult to express his emotions without extreme actions or behaviour like that of YD's. ( which btw WB is doing extremely well). Therefore, I am all admiration for LMH's ability to make KT come alive with subtle changes in his expressive eyes and movements......that too without many props aiding him.

We have barely skimmed the surface of KT's real character that for some reason he has suppressed and tried to change due to what happened in the past.....something that affected his relationship with KW leading his exile in America.

In certain small actions we can actually have an inkling that KT must have been a scary force to reckon with in the past. Eg. The simple act of throwing his spoon in the cafeteria in response to YD's baiting .....the only loss of control to be seen until now. The way he silently confronts YD in protecting ES. Unfortunately, it is just these feelings that he is unable to hide that YD is quick to notice and I am afraid that he will exploit to the fullest when dealing with KT in the future. But, again I have a hunch that YD would be too far gone in that direction before realizing the harm that would have been done towards his relationship with ES ........once he belatedly recognizing his own feelings towards her.

I don't find the drama boring or slow paced to watch because of these endless nuances in almost every relationships and scenarios in each episode. Each episode gives us an insight into these multi dimensional characters. Just my interpretation of what I have seen until now.

Guest Enonane1 .

@maris1 I agree with you completely! I think the leads were chosen because of their ability to portray the particular characters KES envisioned and if any other actor/actress had been chosen the drama would not have been the same.I also think Min Ho is not being given enough credit for the difficulties of the role he is playing. Probably cause he is making it look so easy. Something I noticed and wonder how you interpret it.....the girlfriend that hangs around BoNa....she has expressed admiration for YD and was actually staring at him when ES and KT were introducing themselves to the class. She noticed YD's interest in ES but what I am wondering - will she maybe - perhaps end up as a love interest for YD?