[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

prosperity said: LeeJongSeok_KimWooBin32.jpg
While I was writing this reply, I was staring at the pic, I posted above and all I see is Young Do, and all the other characters KWB has played in his last 3 projects. Hmmm, I don't know how I feel about that.
All in all his face really suits the role he is playing, and it is part of the reason he is able to sell it so well. I like KWB as Young Do.

Claudia Ximena said: I am looking for the song I can't find it they don't write the lyrics and can't get the Korean that comes after the English in episode 4 when Eun Sang is working back at the cafe they have this background song
"can you show you are mine tonight" that is what I get then the rest is Korean so I am not sure I have been looking for that song is real pretty but can't find it anybody know who sings it? would greatly appreciate any help :)

1.  Do these kinda dramas fast forward to after high school graduation? work life etc2.  Not much an 18 year old can do about disputed love, or go like twilight thing romance??   :D 3.  Stares and stares and stares.  More dialogues please.  4.  I need some kick butt action!!! palli palli KT ..city hunter / faith stylo..

@adamfever
I think it's because he picks his project very carefully. He has had many movie offers too but took his time with it (as mentioned in one of his interview) because he wants it to be "Ah.. this is the one". Also, he has other activities so 3-6 months committing to a drama and then all his other sponsors/CFs and fan meet - pretty much taken up all his time. As for Shin Hye, I'm actually unsure what she's working on apart from Heirs, but it's all up to personal preference I guess. I'll let PSH fans answer that query, lol coz I don't know.