[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest tinapring

I think credit should be given to BN not rachel. BN knows she's working on a cafeteria but she never spit it out but just disagree with KT who told them she's a new money. I can see ES and BN will be friends soon.

Guest nistymaj

About rating...as DB once pointed out, the ratings game is decided by the ahjummas holding the remote of the TV. They never consider those watching on their computers. Ahjummas love makjangs and revenge stories. Seeing that Heirs is about high school students, maybe they were thinking that it must be shallow (on the contrary in my opinion). Besides, Secret started earlier and they are now invested to continue watching.  But I checked other soompi threads and the warning displayed above is also displayed in other threads which means to say that the quantity of people watching Heirs is so huge that it is always on the verge of crackdown. Yet the no. of K-netizen watching is not considered in the rating but only those who are handling the remote. yet the Halyu-wave it creates is what interests the producers as they will reap profits a hundredfold from all international viewers and the potential buyers of DVD's. The interest of the diverse and global viewers in this soompi thread alone is not a joke So fellow inheritors...let's not dwell and put importance so much on ratings eh? As my bias, PSH would say during YAB days, "Would i put less effort in my acting just because the rating is low?" So, are we gonna let the rating affect our enjoyment of KT's hot gazes or CES sweetness and beautiful SMILES or BN & CY cute banter or YD magnetism or Rachel's intensity...oh I could go on and on ...lol

Guest mystisith

I could flag back the person who can't handle the truth and a little scolding but since I'm obviously the grown up here, I will abstain.  ~O)

lyra_brillantez

said:

It's about time to resurface this because of the continuous posts i read 3 pages back.
3. Do not bash drama and movie characters, actors, actresses, or other members, or post untrue information. Bashing will not be tolerated by any means and will result in a warning. This includes but is not limited to the usage of derogatory remarks, spreading rumors, swearing, etc. Please respect each others' difference of opinions.  
kdrama/movies forum rules

Guest jjsweeter0211

Lim Joo Eun gets you smiling with her spoon aegyo in BTS photos from 'Heirs
'

lim-joo-eun_1382666938_af_org.jpg

Actress Lim Joo Eun showed her spoon aegyo in behind-the-scenes photos from 'Heirs'!

Lim Joo Eun, who plays the role of Kim Won's (Choi Jin Hyuk) love interest Jeon Hyun Joo, surprised fans with her happy transformation compared to her serious character. On the latest episode of 'Heirs', Jeon Hyun Joo prepared rice porridge for Kim Won who was a little sick. When the cameras weren't rolling, Lim Joo Eun put the spoon to good use by showing a five-aegyo set.

A 'Heirs' rep commented, "Lim Joo Eun not only gives energy on set as the staff's endorphin, but she is also getting along well with her co-stars. They practice the script together and monitor each other's acting, showcasing their exceptional teamwork."

Stay tuned next week for more of Lim Joo Eun and Choi Jin Hyuk's romance on 'Heirs'!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/lim-joo-eun-gets-you-smiling-with-her-spoon-aegyo-in-bts-photos-from-heirs#axzz2iAZXTxRq

I wonder if ES will ever work with YD at his family hotel? That would drive KT crazy. And perhaps with ES's influence, YD will work harder. But at the moment, it's a bit hard to imagine YD liking ES. It just seems more like a game to him at the moment. However, I agree that to some extent, he has been taking it easy on ES compared to other kids.

So my guilty pleasure is shipping ES with HS. Their one scene together was actually very nice. It seems like ES can finally afford to buy the uniform. But how is she going to pay for the elective class? Unless joining the radio is considered as an elective?

Whoever said that Bo Na is insecure, I have to disagree. She is probably one of the most emotionally balance out of all the kids. Notice that she never threw a tantrum at CY about ES or other girls even though she doesn't like him spending times with ES. She just so completely bias with CY that she thinks all the girls like him and not the other way around. Also notice how she still thinks that KT still has feelings for her. This girl doesn't have self-esteem or insecure problems. I think she's awesome that way.

Guest nistymaj

@jjsweeter...the pics and gifs of LMH holding his cp, is it from the scene where he sees YD with sleeping CES? This is my first time seeing it in HD and close up. Wow...the feels. I've seen him teary eyed in some scenes a few episodes back so why does my heart ache watching him like this when I can't even see who it is directed to in the giffs? He's a great actor indeed :x Now I'm more excited to see next week's episode...
@thao... i commend your collection of the priceless collection of PSH pics.  =D>