[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

oh yeah I have to complain!! the fashion faux pas!! for those that know me know darn well how much I tend to be the fashion police and I dont disregard no one not even my #1 bias LMH

what is with the coat. I can't tell whether he is wearing it, or IT is wearing him!!! =)) =))

and as much as I love when he his hair with his forehead bare I have to make an exception in episode 4 where he meets his brother. It was so obvious they had just re-touched his hair. Cuz it curly lol... the fringe is upward in a spiral manner!!  no no no !!! NO!!!! I dont like it ... [-( [-(

and what looks like he will continue this onto ep 5. Talk about making the scene even more cheesier when KT goes and visits ES at her school as shown on the preview, by adding the weird  shirt, with oodles of patterns he looks like an optical illusion puzzle :))

YES! Pls stop giving uri Kim Tan weird clothes. I can't concentrate.LOL

I have to say it totally cracks me up every time I see Eun Sang being hit by her mom! Love the way she reacts!!! totally great! I am assuming that she is truly being hit by the mom with those slap sounds totally cracks me up
:))

Guest jjsweeter0211

Hyungsik reveals he normally has a lot of aegyo in real life for 'Cosmopolitan'

ZEA-Hyungsik_1382422972_af_org.jpg

ZE:A's Hyungsik revealed what he's a cute maknae in real life and more for the latest issue of 'Cosmopolitan'.

Hyungsik showed that he can be both cute and charismatic in the pictorial with his various facial expressions. He also gave a pop of color to the neutral colored pictorial with his red jackets.

Hyungsik revealed that what you see is what you get when it comes to his cute image as he shared, "Similar to my baby soldier image on broadcast, among my family, group, and 'Real Men' team, I am the maknae... I normally have a lot of aegyo and am honest with expressing my feelings..." 

He also hinted that he's still intentionally staying single for the time being, 
"When I look at women, the first thing that catches my eye are their eyes. I like captivating eyes that I can fall into even if they're big... But I don't think now is the time for me to date... Even if I like someone, I think I should just stay friends with that person",possibly following his previous fortune which advised him not to date until he turns 28 to focus on work.

Hyungsik has been bringing cute moments to 'Heirs' with his aegyo and luckily, he's also full of aegyo in real life!

ebook
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/hyungsik-reveals-he-normally-has-a-lot-of-aegyo-in-real-life-for-cosmopolitan#axzz2iAZXTxRq

Guest chloe_addict

I can't wait for tomorrow's episode!!!!!!!!! 
Ah LMH, you're wearing another questionable sweater that looks like another carpet you stole somewhere and decided it looked good as your outfit. But it's ok, you're LMH. You can wear a lamp and it would still look hot! 
The upcoming kiss at the end of this month will most likely be a rated G kiss ie kiss on forehead or a nonresponsive shocked kiss with eyes opened. Dangit, kdrama, I want a full kiss with tongue and action! :-*