[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I think KT goes to CY because he wants to ask him about ES whereabouts as to which school she goes to and where she works etc.

A question: wasnt it in the characters description that CY loved ES before?

OMG I really really really CAN'T wait for wednesday!!!

hmm i umm..don't mean to be rude peepz :) 

but I've juz realised tat all our three main casts have undergone stripping scenes !

well...actually not quite :) 

guess kim eun sook really truly knows what's best for the viewers! :)) :))

all gifs are done by ;) & in slow mo~ ;))

we have CES changing off her clothes in ep 2 without knowing KT was watchin' :P

Jzq2uDv.gif

then followed by in ep 3, KT playfully stripping off his shirt in front of ES ;))

o8HuO740Aa.gif

in the same ep, CYD stripping off his judo attire in rage after having a tiff with Rachel over the phone ;))

6iOKAorl5.gif

minikeyklush said: Hello everyone!

I've been lurking around to this thread just like everyone here, I am also looking forward to each episode of this k-drama.

Just a brief question and I hope someone can give an idea of what the title of this song:

The Heirs.MV.mp3

It was played when Kim Tan is off to school with Eun Sang and he lend her a sunglasses also when Eun Sang already went to Korea and they both thinking of each other. I'm suffering from LSS (last song syndrome) because of this. :)

Thanks and hoping that someone can recognize even the title or artist of this song :)

Guest saranox

kim won and the teacher scene in the preview melted my heart so bad.kim won just needs some love. am already sailing on that ship.
doesn't this writer usually do a kiss scene between otp in episode 6? she did the same in secret garden and also in a gentleman dignity as well. can we expect a kiss between eun sang and kim tan in episode 6?

Video of Shin Hye, Min Ho, Min Hyuk and Krystal promoting Heirs urging korean viewers to tune into the show every Wed-Thursday on SBS Plus if I'm not wrong (not sure if posted yet?)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtye1hDy6cc

video credit to the uploader
And I also managed to only have time to make this Shin Hye and Min Ho gif animation from the video even though I'm not a pro gif-maker so it might not be the best so pardon me if it's not that great aha.
e0r.gif

And gah Heechul guest-starred last week too?! Wow talk about even more eye-candy goodness  :-O And I've liked him and his acting ever since I first saw him in Golden Bride so I'll have to try to catch up with all the epis asap since I'm actually really behind on the show oh gosh because of my darn real-life commitments oh well.