[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest Truc Tran

I'm really liking the first 2 episodes so far. Yes, there are flaws, but I'm pleased with the storyline thus far. It's a light and simple rom-com, so for those who are complaining about the storyline being too simple, this is all I gotta say: this is not one of those dramas where the storyline is meant to be super dramatic and suspenseful like husband try to kill wife, wife got surgery to come back and get revenge, etc., etc. There are other dramatic dramas for that type of stuff so you might wanna try a different show if you're looking for stuff like that.I try to appreciate the drama for what it is, which is light-hearted fun. I found myself smiling and laughing throughout the 2 episodes (especially episode 2), so I would say that the drama was successful at delivering what it's meant to deliver. I've never really gotten the appeal of Lee Min Ho that attracted tons of female fans (yes, I've seen bits and pieces of City Hunter), but through "Heirs," I can definitely see his appeal now. Park Shin Hye is a fantastic actress as always. You can see her experience as an actress through her crying scenes and natural acting (ESPECIALLY when she's in the same drama as that Krystal girl *shudders*). Speaking of which, I find Krystal to be extremely annoying with her character through her facial expressions and voice. Even Rachal (who's supposed to be super b*tchy) didn't seem as annoying to me. Also, I really don't see the magnetism that people have been raving about KWB...He looks a little odd to me. 
Lee Min Ho and PSH definitely have plenty of chemistry together, loving this OTP so far! Weds and Thurs seems so far away...I need more Heirs!!!

I kept reading about krystal's acting skills...and I don't think I'm being biased or anything but I think she's not that bad...of course she's not as good as PSH...but to say annoying=bad acting is a little too much...I think she's fine compared to others..not as awkward as seohyun in passionate love (I super love snsd btw..biggest fan here) and definitely better than minho...sorry for the rant...maybe I'm just not a good judge of acting

For me, the scriptwriting in this drama is so far the best. I like the banter between the characters and their exchange of lines. I cannot thing of other actor playing KT as well as CYD. LMH and KWB suit the roles very well. =D>

Guest Truc Tran

Roseugene said: I kept reading about krystal's acting skills...and I don't think I'm being biased or anything but I think she's not that bad...of course she's not as good as PSH...but to say annoying=bad acting is a little too much...I think she's fine compared to others..not as awkward as seohyun in passionate love (I super love snsd btw..biggest fan here) and definitely better than minho...sorry for the rant...maybe I'm just not a good judge of acting

Guest Strawberry Vampire

LEE MIN HO AS KIM TANHe is overshadowed by his older half-brother, Kim Won. He falls in love with Cha Eun-sang despite her poor background.PARK SHIN HYE AS CHA EUN SANGDaughter of the Jeguk Group's housekeeper. She grew up with Yoon Chan-young and gets caught in a love triangle with two privileged men, Kim Tan and Choi Young-do.

Guest Strawberry Vampire

class="cb b15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); letter-spacing: -0.5px; clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“The Heirs” Cast Spill Secrets In “One Night of Entertainment” Interview

Following the successful premiere of their highly anticipated drama “The Heirs”, cast members Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye and Kim Woo Bin were interviewed by SBS “One Night of Entertainment”.

Lee Min Ho, the charismatic heir Kim Tan in the drama, says that he is envious of his cast mates Kim Woo Bin and Hyungsik’s looks. When asked if he thought he was handsome, he said, “I don’t think so. I have really defined double eyelids and I’m insecure about my face. Hyungsik is a cutie and Woo Bin has fair skin.”

Park Shin Hye, who plays Cha Eun Sang in the drama, was asked about her thoughts on marriage. According to the actress, she is waiting for the right time. “I used to dream of getting married at the age of twenty-three, but since I’ve given up on it, I would want to get married before I reach thirty instead.” However, the actress said, “When I find the right guy, it will happen. But I haven’t seen him yet.”

Kim Woo Bin, on the other hand, admits to liking skinship with other people and that it is a way of being friendly with them. He also says that he has a different style of approaching new friends. “Truth be told, due to the problems that I had before, I don’t befriend people who were born in 1990.” Meanwhile, “The Heirs” kicked off with the rating of 11.6%. According to Nielsen Korea, the first episode of “The Heirs” rated higher than “Medical Top Team” with 7.3%, but lagged behind “Secrets” which had the rating of 12.4%. 

The Heirs

The Heirs

© 2013 KDramaStars.com All right reserved.

i've watched the first 2 episodes of 'heirs'and i have been turned off by the rudeness and ill manners displayed by  korean chebol's heirs.  is this typical of rich men's heirs?.  do they really feel entitled?  of course, it is just a story still how can these kids be twisted and mean?

Guest sunset88

The first two episodes were a bit of intro's so it's a bit lagging and slow so I am waiting for the real action to start back in Korea where all the teens can be in one room and interactions begin so the plot and story can start. So far  Bona is annoying and CY (ES best friend)  IMO is  a perfect honorable guy to be stick with an clingy person who has major trust issues and complains every two seconds. I dig CY and ES's friendship and kind of, maybe, sorta want them to be endgame because they are too adorable together lol Also  Choi Young is just like Chuck Bass I have to say. I'm most intrigued and desperately waiting for Eun Sang and Choi Young to interact. I think it'll be a delight. lol He is the only one whom I am captivated by right now. He brings a charisma onscreen that just pulls me in. I even laugh at his quick wit. Although he is a total a** but it's fun to watch in a drama (not so much in real life lol) but  I can't wait until ES softens his hard shell inside and out. It'll be interesting. Also I can't wait for Kim Tan and his ex-bestie to have it out. Kim Tan is a bit more complex. He shows alot of different faces to the world. The party boy, the lonely deep thinking writer, and he can be kind of a jerk at times. But deep down he is such an emotional person and one thing that has been stated is that he is Lazy. Not because that is who he is but because that is what he was told to be. Don't think just play. So I understand why he has such empathy and compassion and understanding of ES. Also why he falls so quick because unlike him she fights, There isn't a lazy bone in that girl's body and even if her life is down in the dumps she can still pull it together and fight. While he maintains the status quo eventhough I think deep down he wants to fight as well. Also they are both seeing each other at  vulnerable moments. Him and his brother while her and her mom/sister. So a connection and bond is formed. So I get it and as teenagers its easy to fall quickly so I don't think him confessing is too soon IMO. And I've seen ES stated as a Cinderella esque/ Candy girl but while that may be a bit true as she is poor and unlucky in life but this girl is no damsel her bark has a bite. She can give it back she isn't perfect, she is a typical teen at times (ahhh hormones lol) And I do wish they could have done all this in Korea instead of California but then I remembered that ES would likely not give him the time of day because as she put it it's a luxury she can not afford. She is too busy to date so they had to take her out of that situation and put her somewhere else for a few days to bond with this boy before it's back to business again. I also like her not even contemplating dating this guy lol She just wants out of the situation and he is someone kind enough to help. There is no ulterior motives, she could take advantage of the fact that he is rich and he'll get her out of her rut but I think ES is a girl that wants to succeed by her own means not by free loading off of others. I mean she pays him for things she eats, her staying there and using the phone lol She is a strong gal so I appreciate that. 
That is all I got for now. Once the meatier story falls into place things should get interesting and I'll have more to say in terms of plot/story. Oh and one more thing I do think that ES will be the link to patching up Choi Young and Kim Tans friendship and that Freddy vs. Jason was foreshadowing lol ES : "I wish Freddy and Jason would make up "  lol  Very subtle..... not .

One question though. Now they keep saying a love triangle is going to form. Is this going  to be a legit one? Both boys on equal footing and she'll fall for both but in the end choose Tan or is it like other dramas where it is stated as a love triangle but really it's just the second lead chasing the girl while she goes goo goo ga ga over the first lead and doesn't reciprocate the seconds leads feelings. Because I would really like to see ES torn, truely torn and fall for both and let it play as a true triangle. JMO. 

Truc Tran said: Roseugene said: I kept reading about krystal's acting skills...and I don't think I'm being biased or anything but I think she's not that bad...of course she's not as good as PSH...but to say annoying=bad acting is a little too much...I think she's fine compared to others..not as awkward as seohyun in passionate love (I super love snsd btw..biggest fan here) and definitely better than minho...sorry for the rant...maybe I'm just not a good judge of acting