[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest jjsweeter0211

“HEIRS”: LEE MIN HO STRONG-ARMS A STRANGER

Posted by goodange on Thursday, October 3, 2013 

Heirs might be a youthful rom-com/drama, but it doesn’t mean action’s not included.

Last month, in front of a restaurant at Huntington Beach, Lee Min Ho’s Kim Tan engages in an altercation with a husky white male in front of Park Shin Hye’s Cha Eun Sang. It seems to me that the man looks peeved with Eun Sang, but while he’s just a young student, Tan manages to subdue the stranger, pushing him down to his knees.

Onlookers/tourists applauded this “action” scene … That Min Ho, picking up new fans wherever he goes.

12_zps9e4b214b.jpg~original

Source  |  Newsen

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/10/03/heirs-lee-min-ho-strong-arms-a-stranger/

Lawls... like even when I watch the teasers it just makes me say.... "Well, that escalated quickly...." It looks like our main OTP are falling for each other almost like instantly, it's so different I wonder what's gonna be in the next 18 episodes if they're gonna get together that fast... probably some break ups and make ups hopefully I'm wrong! 

Dooley_Fanboiice said: Lawls... like even when I watch the teasers it just makes me say.... "Well, that escalated quickly...." It looks like our main OTP are falling for each other almost like instantly, it's so different I wonder what's gonna be in the next 18 episodes if they're gonna get together that fast... probably some break ups and make ups hopefully I'm wrong!