[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

At first I was slightly sad thinking KT had to wear a wetsuit covering all the abs, shoulders, skin...
Then...this happened
811065903.gif?1380117610

And I'm like...
tumblr_inline_mkuws0cy3J1qz4rgp.gif (cr. 1light and via tumblr)

Translation to the second Heirs trailers

Link to Trailer #2 :

PSH: It’s really Hollywood! It’s really fascinating!

PSH’s sister: Did you bring the money?

PSH: I’m getting punished for abandoning mom and trying to live off of you (unnie).

CJH: I have no mother in this house.

KSR: If he/I can pretend like nothing is wrong even after being looked down like this…that’s a mistress.

Krystal: Yoon Chan Young! Stop looking at her!

Krystal: I told you to stop flirting with my boyfriend!

KWB: Hello, sister. (Sign says “Welcome, ‘stepsister’!!”). My sister is totally my style.

LMH: It’s been a long time, hyung.

CJH: That’s enough. It isn’t your place to come here.

PSH: Are you okay?

LMH: No, I’m not okay.

credit: Joonni.com

Annyeong unnies & oppas ! :)i'm new here... actually i've been lurking in this forum since June, i just read your posts and comments but now since the heirs/inheritors is near.. i'm so so excited so i made an account. :P keke
i may say that whatever other people says i will just watch, relax & support this drama... I really love Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho.. 
Before, i wished that PSH & LMH should pair up then this happens so i'm really really grateful, happy and excited! :Di wish you welcome me here ^_^  
hello sa mga kababayang kong PINOY dito ^^

class="content-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Second Trailer of “The Heirs” Reveal Jam-Packed Stories and Tension
the-heirs-trailer-6-800x450.png

After the first trailer for the hotly anticipated drama “The Heirs has been released last week, a second trailer has been revealed!

The clip begins by flashing scenes of L.A’s Hollywood and Park Shin Hye exclamining, “It’s really Hollywood– so amazing!” to Lee Min Ho.
the-heirs-trailer-1.png
Next, we have Park Shin Hye running into some trouble and shedding tears while saying, “I guess I’m being punished for leaving my mother and coming to see you, unni.”
the-heirs-trailer-2.png
Then the clip transitions to show Choi Jin Hyuk and Kim Sung Ryung. While Choi Jin Hyuk asks, “Where is my mother in this house?” Kim Sung Ryung proclaims, “Even after being ignored like this, being able to put food in your mouth means that you’re mature.”
the-heirs-trailer-3.png
Scenes change and we have Krystal yelling, “Yoon Chan Young, don’t look!” toward Kang Min Hyuk. Then she tells at Park Shin Hye to back off from her boyfriend.

the-heirs-trailer-4.png

Then we see Kim Woo Bin holding up a sign that reads, “Welcome, my stepsister,” to greet Kim Ji Won, who gives a scoff, at the airport. Then we hear him saying, “My younger sister is too close to my personal taste in women.”
the-heirs-trailer-5.png

A couple scenes later, we see Choi Jin Hyuk and Lee Min Ho in what looks like a face-off, while Choi Jin Hyuk says, “That’s enough. Coming all this way is even too much for you.”
the-heirs-trailer-8.png

Then we hear Park Shin Hye asking, “Are you okay?” while Lee Min Ho answers, “No, I’m not okay.”
the-heirs-trailer-7.png

The clip finishes with Lee Min Ho telling Park Shin Hye, “You’re kinda cute,” with Park Shin Hye replying, “Good that you know!”
the-heirs-trailer-13.png
Source : 

http://www.soompi.com/2013/09/25/second-trailer-of-the-heirs-reveal-jam-packed-stories-and-tension/

viewimage.php?id=20b4de2eea&no=29bcc427b
Hahahaha his flying hair at the back is distracting me :))

While Eun Sang is fascinated by Hollywood... Kim Tan is fascinated by her ;))
Now we know why in the stills that Lee Min Ho looks sad...

credit: Greene Minho

Is it me? I see bling bling (tears) in Kim Tan's eyes from watching Eun Sang and her sister... is what happening to Eun Sang reminding of himself and his family? Hmmm... can't wait to see it and get to know our Heirs :)

Ummm.... this scene reminds me Lee Yong Sung driving Kim NaNa in his Mercedes :))
Lee Min Ho-ssi, it looks like you have lost some weight from that sunken face ... filming must be hard esp. being sick.
I love this shot... it looks beautiful and the people in it are beautiful too :x

credit: Merry

@nilerose: I would not worry about it too much. Kim woo bin did nothing wrong and neither did his girlfriend I guess that is why a celebrity in Korea can never be public with their relationships. If I was him I would toss that sweater in the garbage can, limited or not.
I will think good thoughts for him and his girlfriend.
O:-)

Guest prosperity

I can't wait to see LMH and KWB beside each other, because so far LMH is towering over everyone. KWB is taller than him, so that will be different. I hope these 2 end up being friends.

One thing i like from 2nd trailer is that Kim-tan is nothing like Gu Jun-pyo. Gu Jun-pyo was an emotionless bully at first until involvement with Jandi changed him while Kim-tan already looks like very emotional person.

I'm just relieved that Lee Min-ho is not playing same character again which many people were complaining about.

Guest Anomalous

bains said: One thing i like from 2nd trailer is that Kim-tan is nothing like Gu Jun-pyo. Gu Jun-pyo was an emotionless bully at first until involvement with Jandi changed him while Kim-tan already looks like very emotional person.
I'm just relieved that Lee Min-ho is not playing same character again which many people were complaining about.