[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

@adlyn13
Not just Americans who are lazy then :)) ;)
How's school? Still busy?

@CarolinaDannie
Thanks for the confirmation on shorten nicknames! :)

@jjsweeter0211
Wow. Kim Tan has a hot omma, huh?
:o :O :o More Promo stills!!! Kim Woo Bin!!! :x :x :x
Hehehehehehehe he looks like he could steal a BOBO from PSH in those stills ;)) :D
Do it! Do it! Make Kim Tan jellyyyy! >:)

we're in trouble, so many upcoming OTPs in the drama
PSH looks really cute with KWB ;;)
and it seems that Minhyuk is playing the push and pull with Krystal, lol one time he's cold and she's sunny and when she's pissed he smiles :x

and what should we do if Minho has good chemistry with Kim Ji Won as well ;))

Guest jjsweeter0211

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
Kim Woo-bin and Park Shin-hye’s first meeting in Heirs

by girlfriday | September 24, 2013 | 

Heirs54.jpg

Not be outdone in the romance department, the second lead makes a showing in Heirs: He Who Wishes to Promote the Longest Wins the Crown. Here’s Kim Woo-bin’s first encounter with Park Shin-hye, over instant ramyun at a convenience store. I’m sensing atheme here. Is this the rich kid who doesn’t act like a rich kid? He washes dishes when he owns the hotel, and eats cup ramyun like the plebeians?

Apparently his character is a geeeeenius chaebol. Oh, the lulz. He has a 150 IQ and is the heir to a hotel conglomerate, and he’ll be giving Lee Min-ho a run for his money when it comes to making Park Shin-hye swoon. I won’t pretend that watching Kim Woo-bin and Lee Min-ho play No I’m Hotter, No I Am isn’t the reason I’ll be tuning in. It’d be great if he could be a socially awkward geeky genius like his buddy Hong Jong-hyun was in Vampire Idol, but that’s probably asking for way too much quirk in a drama that’s not going to veer off-course even a little.

Below are Krystal and Kang Min-hyuk, who will have their own rich-girl-poor-boy loveline. He’s Park Shin-hye’s friend and she’s Lee Min-ho’s ex-girlfriend, but hopefully they’ll just stay in their own cute side story, and not let her turn into a meddlesome ex. I can’t imagine I’ll get what I want in that scenario, but I’m in a hopeful mood.

Heirs follows Master’s Sun and premieres October 9.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/09/kim-woo-bin-and-park-shin-hyes-first-meeting-in-heir

Guest jjsweeter0211

“HEIRS”: KIM WOO BIN & PARK SHIN HYE’S SLEEPY FIRST MEETING + KANG MIN HYUK MIFFS KRYSTAL

Posted by goodange on Wednesday, September 25, 2013 

On August 24th, Kim Woo Bin and Park Shin Hye filmed their characters’ first meeting in front of a convenience store in Jongno-gu, Seoul.

It’ll be an unusual encounter between Kim’s Choi Young Do and Park’s Cha Eun Sang. In fact, she’ll be asleep for the first part of it. Is it her state of slumber at a public place that catches his attention? Perhaps so, and he’s either amused or smitten, as he watches sleeping beauty while he eats his ramen. And so, his rivalry begins withLee Min Ho‘s Kim Tan.

With so many characters filling Heirs, how many other love lines will be keeping viewers hooked? Kang Min Hyuk‘s Yoon Chan Young and Krystal‘s Lee Bo Na have potential … that is, if he’s not pissing her off.

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/09/25/heirs-kim-woo-bin-park-shin-hyes-sleepy-first-meeting-kang-min-hyuk-miffs-krystal/

Guest almontel

berliansiahaan said: @sia3 confussing,since 1 in aaron groben comment on his own post at his fb that his role as Jake.
Got this information,that HEIRS filming Sept 25th (asia time) in Palos Verdes Drive South between schooner drive & Palos Verdes east.http://www.onlocationvacations.com/2013/09/24/tuesday-sept-24-filming-locations-for-the-heirs-undrafted-dumb-dumber-to-focus-shelter-more/