[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest prosperity

I don't understand why quite a few people are commenting on who they don't really care for. I don't get it. 
Why not just comment on the ones you like and keep it moving?

since we now know the date we might as well start praying for the drama now give it lots of support 
1. Pray for a good storyline
2. Pray for viewer ratings
3. Pray for Overseas popularity4. Pray for good OST 5. Pray for lots and lots of shower scenes6. Oh and don't forget the bromance scenes 7. Last but not least... LOTS OF SEXY POSES AND FACIAL EXPRESSIONS

@Dooley_Fanboiice I only pray for 1.  this might be "me" only because I don't like this kind of drama at all. I'm afraid I may not watch it till end. It has to be really, really, really good storyline. I don't worry that this drama will be very popular, all casts are magnet. ^^
Confession: When I watch "I need romance" I skipped and forward most of girl talking scenes.... :P

@anannanann whoa that was kind of hard to type out anyway pray as you see fit as long as it benefits the drama any type of prayer could help I pray for my OTP's all the time ;) hehehehe and that is true everyone has their own preference of what they wish to see in an upcoming drama and I hope it does have a good storyline so you can stay with us til the end :D 

Guest Mishiellie

prosperity said: I don't understand why quite a few people are commenting on who they don't really care for. I don't get it. 
Why not just comment on the ones you like and keep it moving?

Guest Mishiellie

Dooley_Fanboiice said: since we now know the date we might as well start praying for the drama now give it lots of support 
1. Pray for a good storyline
2. Pray for viewer ratings
3. Pray for Overseas popularity4. Pray for good OST 5. Pray for lots and lots of shower scenes6. Oh and don't forget the bromance scenes 7. Last but not least... LOTS OF SEXY POSES AND FACIAL EXPRESSIONS

Guest Mishiellie

anannanann said: Actually I watched "Boy Over Flower", "Personal Taste", "City Hunter", "Faith", do I miss any of Minho drama?
But I couldn't call myself a fan. I just watch. ^^

SO NEW UPDATE EVERYONE!!! just saw on my YONGSHIN FANPAGE and here are the updates h8xdxmhctklxa1fcwtyb.jpg

Park Shin Hye's character will be boyish (NOT ACTING AS A BOY, Boy-ish)
Her name is going to be tomboy-like CHA EUN SANG
The guest house ahjumma from Secret Garden will be her Mom <- not too sure on this one
about 1-2 episodes will be filmed Overseas
concept of Heir' is Lovers In Paris and Secret Garden (I don't know about Gossip Girl dont ask)

Lee Min Ho
Typical Prince Role Possibly sexy?
name will still be Kim Tan

YESSS I STARTED A PAGE AND I HAD SOMETHING TO SHARE!!! SUCCESS!!!!! :P

Guest guadi

@Dooley_Fanboiice - thanks for the new update! Woohoo! Finally, something about PSH! Hmmmm...boy-ish is sort of like the female character from Secret Garden and PSH's role in You're Beautiful, no? I'd love to see some firceness added to her character as well. Would be awesome if she plays a HBIC :))

Filming overseas :-? OMG!!! Wonder where? Start thinking of potential locations, hehehehehehe. I mean if they want to pay homage to Gossip Girl, NYC is only a plane ride away! *Hint hint production company* I certainly would put my stalking shoes on if they ever film in the city :))

Lol at "Kim Tan" this name does not sound sexy to me :)) *gonna start mentally calling LMH, Kim Tan from now on to get used to it* ;))