JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

Admin

So I was just watching Xman ep 14 again and I noticed during the couple games both KJK and YEH look to be wearing very similar necklaces.  Has anyone else noticed?  Or does anyone know what they say?

Pic

Yeah,  I noticed too but I don't know what they talked about as don't know Korean 

One thing I really find strange is that to my knowledge ;
 that they had never met in same stage after x-man days ,not even in the ceremonies or end of year awards , not in any programs or events ! Considering how much popular both of them I find it strange 
But I don't know  if it's just   a Coincidence or not.
And if it's not i don't know is it positive thing or the opposite !!O.o

• Like 1

I think this is the most difficult couple to ship lollll:D

First it's very old : 10 years!!!
I think we are the oldest couple in this forum hhhhhh.

2nd : it's very difficult to find any news about them because they never met in any show after xman days.

3rd; all the news about them will come only if any of them mention the other party only .

4th: they always kept there relationship vague :like not deny it completely and at same time not admit it .

I'm really confused some time I feel like they are really a couple 
And some time I doubt it !!!

• Like 2

They have been low profile for years. Hoping for more news this year! 

One observation that i notice is that both YEH and KJK are actively having activities in China. Korean and Chinese collaborations and all..

• Like 1

Was anyone else kind of sad to hear this prediction?  It felt like the fortune teller was saying they wouldn't get together.  Lalalalalalala I'm not listening!  And has anyone else heard the YEH is going back to school instead of acting?  Please no!!

@ sugarseahorse : glad you didnt listening what ever fortune teller saidxD as they just only human . But I am agree YEH back to school as she need for explore her hidden talents not just only stuck on her exist talents. Recently,  I heard she design some of Samantha Thavasa bags and design shirt for helping blind children. 

• Like 1

@sugarseahorse : that is old prediction. Glad u didnt listen to her. As u can see, KJK still chooses YEH as her ideal type everytime her name was compared. Eventhough there will be backlash from YEH or KJK only fans, he still continue maintain his choice. 

Im glad YEH is very active doing the things she wanted and learning. That is a great character and discipline. Respect her for that.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

@straighttway I was so sad when I read that article too!  But a couple of things hit me after I finished it.  1: RM questions were not listed as a restricted.  Unlike dating or some of the other topics.  2: YEH has stated before she would be willing if there was no love line.  I would love to see them on opposite teams so KJK doesn't over protect her like he does with most women on the show.  3: It's possible she is feeling pressured into going on RM, especially after the twitter campaign, and she doesn't want to go on based on that fact.  Then i can see all sorts of things popping up trying to pressure her.  So until she comes out officially dating someone or she says she will never go on RM my hope will stay alive! Fighting!!

• Like 2