[Drama 2013] Shark 상어 | Don't Look Back : The Legend of Orpheus

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nel84

ZarraJae said: Today's Thursday already, more than 30hours  since I watched the final of Shark. My day went as normal yesterday and I watched IHYV and loved every second of it. I am looking forward to today's final episode as well. Yet at the back of my mind, I still think of Shark and how YS died. I expected him to die yes but the way that he died was just too sudden and unexpected, just right after I thought I saw a glimpse of hope coming out from the dark clouds but as soon as he made that phone call to HW I started to fear, and then wham bam and after less than a minute, he's dead. How can I ever recover from this shock? I cried buckets while driving home yesterday and listening to Boa's OST and yes, I wish, how I wish that he didnt really have to die!!!!! :(( :((

Guest united06

Episode 17 ~

image-637B_51EFB858.jpg

image-F451_51EFB858.jpg

image-6D5B_51EFB858.jpg

Episode 18 ~

image-E24F_51F121F0.jpg

image-EC59_51F121F0.jpg

image-6DC2_51F121F0.jpg

image-9C3B_51F121F0.jpg

CREDIT: DarkSmurfSub GFX team

English subtitles are now available at DarkSmurfSubs~! ♥

Shark English Subtitles is a Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7163-shark-2013/
Please visit the link above for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest united06

Episode 19 ~

image-EEFE_51F9013A.jpg

image-5B36_51F9013A.jpg

image-946F_51F9013A.jpg

CREDIT: DarkSmurfSub GFX team

English subtitles are now available at DarkSmurfSubs~! ♥

Shark English Subtitles is a Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7163-shark-2013/
Please visit the link above for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest pelicancharm

Shark: Episode 20 (Final)
by HeadsNo2 | August 1, 2013 | 4 Comments

shark20-00534.jpg

And so it ends, and just about how you’d expect it to. I’d like to think that we just had extremely high expectations for Shark that it just couldn’t meet, and that we stuck it out because we always hoped to see it reach its full potential. At least, that’s what I hoped for—though I definitely feel unrewarded for that hope now. I’m also left with the feeling that this might be one of those dramas that we’ll just flush from our collective memory in a year or so, and maybe bring back up only when we’re feeling nostalgic for the side characters we came to love. Or when we feel nostalgic for the elderly, or split screens, or pictures, or juice.

Okay, it’s not ALL bad, and emotions always run a wee bit high after a final episode. But I’d be lying if I said I loved it.

FINAL EPISODE RECAP

shark20-00006.jpg

Soo-hyun calls Grandpa Jo about the fee he’s due now that he’s shot Yi-soo, and no amount of squirreling on Grandpa’s part will get Soo-hyun to back down—he wants his money tonight, and he wants Clicky to deliver it to him. Grandpa finally agrees.

Junichiro gets the news about the shooting and wonders if Yi-soo is dead, though the police detail (run by Detective Byun) haven’t found his body yet.

Hae-woo gets a call that stills her nervous pacing, though we don’t hear what it is. In the meantime, we see Daddy Jo trying to play nice with the prosecutor who received the USB drive with incriminating evidence of Gaya. The prosecutor is clearly disgusted to be in Daddy Jo’s grinning presence.

shark20-00030.jpg shark20-00029.jpg

So when he runs into Joon-young in front of his office, his first thought is that Joon-young is trying to bribe him. He peevishly replies that he will uncover Gaya’s dirty dealings no matter what, only to be surprised when Joon-young reveals that that’s the reason he came—not to bribe him, but to help him.

Joon-young reveals his noble cause: “Although it seems difficult now, I think that being properly investigated and starting anew is the best thing for Gaya’s future.” Good thing he leaves out the bit about getting revenge on Grandpa Jo.

Read more at dramabeans 

I feel relieved that I am not the only one who was upset with the ending. =))

45 hours has passed and the ending of Shark and the death of Yi Soo still stuck in my head. seriously, it effects me so much. although i've been trying to watch another drama such as Gold Appear and Lee Soon Shin is The best, the way Yi Soo said another farewell word for Hae Woo, arggh this brat knew how to make his fan brooding over. Call me freak but honestly beside i was dissapointed about the ending, i can't stand my emotion for Yi Soo
:)>-

Archived